Sponsored

danielspivey

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 MAX TOW MAX TOW MAX TOW, 4.10s w 1583 payload
I personally was quoted $1595 over the phone for one solid color leather, no other accents with the install. They would not include this quote on the email they sent out to me but sent me another email a few days later stating the price would be increasing by $100 if I didn't act on the purchase within a few days, that really turned me off on my decision. I contacted a local shop who told me they prefer using Alea leather over Katzkin because there is far more leather with their product but of course its just under $2k. I am on the fence right now with my decision.
I found the local shop who does the installs here in Richmond, va and if you go straight through them a solid color is $1400. My local dealer uses them and then marks it up $600.
Sponsored

TwelveSoldier

First Name
J T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator and Wrangler
Wish there was a true custom shop I could buy from. I need some special sewing done and possibly the dash.

jcarbs

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tahoe
When I did my 2014 JKU - it was leather seating surfaces only. So the seat backs were not leather. They looked great and I had absolutely no problem with them. My only issue was in the Texas sun and the roof off, sticking to the seat was not ideal

redrider

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1 truck 5 motorcycles
Most folks see the words leather trimmed and fail to comprehend the trimmed part. The last factory installed, 100% leather seats were in my 69 MGB-GT. Decades of motorcycle 1 and 2 piece suits that are still suple, water repellent and comfortable stay that way because of Lexol products. Whatever you use, make sure it does not chemically attack the thread stitching.

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
I had a great experience with Katzkin. I worked with Steve Schoof (National Retail Field Manager) [email protected], who patiently answered my many questions over the phone, followed up with emails, made suggestions, sent me a material and color swatch catalog, and gave me a price I could not ignore. Tuscany leather, installed for an incredible price, but it was a standard pattern from the warehouse, and not custom. Jeep grill is on all 4 seats. Prices are regional due to install costs, so YMMV. My only disappointment is that they do not offer a console or dash cover.
Jeep Gladiator Katzkin Experience Thread tempImageWn5fjD

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
drBassman

drBassman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator; 2005 VW Passat TDI; Previous: 1978 CJ5; 1997 TJ Sport.
I had a great experience with Katzkin. I worked with Steve Schoof (National Retail Field Manager) (804) 814-5347, who patiently answered my many questions over the phone, followed up with emails, made suggestions, sent me a material and color swatch catalog, and gave me a price I could not ignore. Tuscany leather, installed, less than $1500, but it was a standard pattern from the warehouse, and not custom. Jeep grill is on all 4 seats. Prices are regional due to install costs, so YMMV. My only disappointment is that they do not offer a console or dash cover.
Jeep Gladiator Katzkin Experience Thread tempImageWn5fjD
That is the embroidery I wanted on mine. The rep at Katzkin told me that one is only available from Jeep dealerships. My local Jeep dealership never responded to my inquiries to have them order / do the install, so I ordered mine direct from katzkin.com website.

TwelveSoldier

First Name
J T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator and Wrangler
I've seen on some sites that their covers don't fit the mojave or the 392 wrangler. What's different on those seats?

Happycoop

First Name
Coop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I've seen on some sites that their covers don't fit the mojave or the 392 wrangler. What's different on those seats?
The Mojave seats have more bolstering (to keep you in the seat during high speed runs), which means standard Jeep seat covers don't work for the Mojave.

centra28

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Hydro Blue Pearl Coat
Are the seats any more comfortable? I have Mojave (guess it won't work anyways based on last few posts) with leather seats but they are hard and not very comfortable.

slowstang305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I also have Katzkin leather in my Jeep. I ordered through a third party reseller and have been EXTREMELY happy with the results. This is the third time I do a Katzkin interior in a Jeep of some sort and they have never let me down. Long term the leather looks great but I treat it very well and keep everything conditioned with over the counter leather conditioner. VERY VERY happy with this product and it came out amazing on yours as well!

Sponsored

mstrpoz

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
VP of Sales
I found the local shop who does the installs here in Richmond, va and if you go straight through them a solid color is $1400. My local dealer uses them and then marks it up $600.
Who is the shop in RVA?

The Crusader

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting gray JTSD.
Occupation
Field Engineer
Jeep Gladiator Katzkin Experience Thread 20220403_172445

Jeep Gladiator Katzkin Experience Thread 20220403_172506

I paid $1900 ordering directly from Katzkins. My installer said that she could have done it for $1600 if I had ordered directly from her. I'm in DFW, TX.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase

I paid $1900 ordering directly from Katzkins. My installer said that she could have done it for $1600 if I had ordered directly from her. I'm in DFW, TX.
When did you have it done? $1600 would of been a steal.