KB Voodoo and Bakflip MX4

SC Doberman

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Does anyone have this combo. I can’t see how it would work…..
Sponsored

Nigelcorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willy's Ecodiesel
I don't have that exact tonneau, I have the x4s, so I emailed them to ask if the kbvoodoo would work. They replied it wouldn't be any problem, but just to be sure I ordered a test fit bracket for $20, and I'm glad I did because it wouldn't actually work at all. I thought I got a picture of the test fit, but I can't find it. Anyway, you can always order the test bracket to try it out, I'm glad I did because it saved me from buying the KB rack just going on their word for it.

OP
OP
SC Doberman

SC Doberman

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I don't have that exact tonneau, I have the x4s, so I emailed them to ask if the kbvoodoo would work. They replied it wouldn't be any problem, but just to be sure I ordered a test fit bracket for $20, and I'm glad I did because it wouldn't actually work at all. I thought I got a picture of the test fit, but I can't find it. Anyway, you can always order the test bracket to try it out, I'm glad I did because it saved me from buying the KB rack just going on their word for it.
Well so far it worked. Just had to send it back because the ails were too long and one of the rails was missing a seal.
Sponsored