Sponsored

Kenda Klever R/T KR601 35x10.50R17

Soedog

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2006 BMW Z4 3. 0si. Previous Jeeps: 2012 JK Sport, 2016 JK Rubicon Hard Rock Edition
Occupation
Quality Engineering Tech
Just ordered 5 at Walmart.com for $174.67 each so after tax and fees $942 delivered to my door.
Gonna have them mounted on my stock Rubi rims but will need a wheel to mount the spare.
Anybody have suggestions on best place/price on a wheel for the spare?
Mine is mostly a daily driver so any off-road would be light use.Thinking of going with Teraflex 1.5” level for the front and Daystar .75” spacer kit for the rear.
Any thoughts on this set up for a DD to maintain drive ability and comfort?
Pretty stoked about the new set up. For me this seems to be the ideal 35” tire as I wanted something on the narrow side that was a better fit for the stock rims and doesn’t poke too far out past the fenders.The fact that I could get them at under $175 each made it a no brainer!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Digger70

Digger70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Altitude
Just ordered 5 at Walmart.com for $174.67 each so after tax and fees $942 delivered to my door.
Gonna have them mounted on my stock Rubi rims but will need a wheel to mount the spare.
If you don't want to mount it on the existing spare then check ebay. That's where I got my Rubicon rims.

Bunchahoopla

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Mine is mostly a daily driver so any off-road would be light use.Thinking of going with Teraflex 1.5” level for the front and Daystar .75” spacer kit for the rear.
Any thoughts on this set up for a DD to maintain drive ability and comfort?
Pretty stoked about the new set up. For me this seems to be the ideal 35” tire as I wanted something on the narrow side that was a better fit for the stock rims and doesn’t poke too far out past the fenders.The fact that I could get them at under $175 each made it a no brainer!
I mounted mine to the existing spare with no problem...unless you are wanting to do a 5 tire rotation I would save the money on buying a matching Rubi wheel. I also have the 1.5 teraflex and .75 daystar. They are in the garage waiting to be put on (potentially Thursday) and will give you feedback on them unless you best me to it. With the Rubi takeoff suspension I have installed and the Kendas, it drives like a dream. I think you will be happy with the set up!

Soedog

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2006 BMW Z4 3. 0si. Previous Jeeps: 2012 JK Sport, 2016 JK Rubicon Hard Rock Edition
Occupation
Quality Engineering Tech
I mounted mine to the existing spare with no problem...unless you are wanting to do a 5 tire rotation I would save the money on buying a matching Rubi wheel. I also have the 1.5 teraflex and .75 daystar. They are in the garage waiting to be put on (potentially Thursday) and will give you feedback on them unless you best me to it. With the Rubi takeoff suspension I have installed and the Kendas, it drives like a dream. I think you will be happy with the set up!
Thanks for the feed back just gonna use the existing spare to mount I think. Did you recalibrate for the 35’s? Thinking I might go with the Tazer Mini. Can’t wait to see yours leveled, be sure to post up pics.

Dwosgood

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2000 TJ
Tire is looking good with painted wheel.

0B863275-8E43-4F2B-9306-3A88DFFFB401.jpeg
Sorry if I missed it, but what paint and color did you use here? I was thinking of painting my Sport S wheels as well, and this looks great, but I’d like to have a darker/ more bronze-like color.

Sponsored

Bunchahoopla

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the feed back just gonna use the existing spare to mount I think. Did you recalibrate for the 35’s? Thinking I might go with the Tazer Mini. Can’t wait to see yours leveled, be sure to post up pics.
I did recalibrate with the tazer mini...it has paid off for me with the recalibration, changing everything over to LED, and disabling start/stop. I highly recommend it.

I will for sure post up pics when I get the kit on this week so you can have a reference.

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
35" Kenda's on Rubicon takeoffs. 1.5" front leveling kit, .75" rear. Great tires so far. Spare mounted on stock steely. Also used Tazer lite to recalibrate for larger tires.

Jeep Gladiator Kenda Klever R/T KR601 35x10.50R17 IMG_20200420_081746

Did you have the tires on pre lift? Looks like the 1.5 lift may be necessary. Hoping I can do without lift or removing front wheel spoilers. Anyone else able to comment? I have sport s max tow.

Willys2Gladiator

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Did you have the tires on pre lift? Looks like the 1.5 lift may be necessary. Hoping I can do without lift or removing front wheel spoilers. Anyone else able to comment? I have sport s max tow.
Mine is a Max tow. I put lift on before I installing tires/wheels but 35's would fit fine as they are only 10.5 wide. I also removed and trimmed the fender fillers.

Love the ride height and ride. Wouldn't change a thing.

Sponsored

Bunchahoopla

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t have to lift. I have the 1.5 front but not installed yet but the front air spoiler will have to be removed.

DFFDB868-F08D-448F-845B-EC790FCF0559.jpeg

Bunchahoopla

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the input, really helps
No problem, glad to help. If you plan on doing any off-road/trails I would definitely run a spacer lift but daily driving application I haven’t ran into any problems.

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
No problem, glad to help. If you plan on doing any off-road/trails I would definitely run a spacer lift but daily driving application I haven’t ran into any problems.
I'm still debating 1.5, 2.5, or 3.5 lift. Want to start overlanding, but it is a lease. Might do smaller lift and when lease is up, switch to the diesel or 2.0t if it becomes available .
Sponsored