Key Fob Follies

jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2019 Cherokee KL 2020 Gladiator JT
So, you're actually believing he's touched a woman, and not just talking to his inflatable doll?
According to my 7 children, I have touched a women at some point.
Sponsored

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
A guy with seven kids finally gets the courage to approach his wife and ask why Susie looks totally different from the other kids. After some pressure, she finally admits that yes, she cheated on him, and apologizes profusely. "So be honest then, who is Susie's real father?" ... "You are."

OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
I was posting fob information before I posted ESS information.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/fobless-key.9256/post-211357
This one was a little after I started posting ESS information
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/fob-key-detension.15896/post-388127
Then I got so busy with ESS that I never even posted my fix for the rain gutter gap allowing leaking into the cab.
Jerry, once again you're providing significant value to the millions (ok thousands) of JL and JT owners but we can't have significant value, educational and useful information in this thread.

The goal of this thread is help those who have lost perspective and balance as they deal with personal issues related to the size of the JEEP Key Fobs. We laugh with them (well, OK, we laugh at them) as our attempt to get them to put JEEP Key Fobs into perspective.

It seems that we should have other threads that focus on the value you're providing so I'll create those threads for that purpose. https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/key-fob-functionality.34532/

Thanks again Jerry for sharing your knowledge :clap: with us Gladiator owners :giggle:

Last edited:
OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
A guy with seven kids finally gets the courage to approach his wife and ask why Susie looks totally different from the other kids. After some pressure, she finally admits that yes, she cheated on him, and apologizes profusely. "So be honest then, who is Susie's real father?" ... "You are."
You didn't explain who Susie is :(

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geek
She was the kid they decided to have just to carry their fob around.

Sponsored

OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geek
That's how he knew, he's a small guy.

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
You know how some guys name their Jeep? I call my fob "Bertha."

OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
4ds8rr.jpg

Jt-wrx

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 sport s 6spd
Lmfao, there was some good shit since I was here last. Throwing the giant fob...awesome. You could skip that bitch across the Nile no doubt haha.

who needs a frisbee at the park...just grab the fob, it’s like a Swiss Army knife of versatility

So mr meme, I saw one today showing the worlds smallest computer next to a grain of rice. The computer was like an ant next to a raccoon. See if you can find that and show everyone 2020 tech and then can we maybe all please grab our self defence weapons...I mean fobs...and have a real good look at that and the worlds smallest computer and try to comprehend what the people at Jeep were thinking? ;)

also, no experience with jk fob or auto start but there’s two of us that had ram fobs with very excellent auto start range and no where near the size and weight...also wondering how strong a signal we want radiating through our swampy nuts, betweenour phone in one pocket and that brick in the other we aren’t gonna be long for this world...less is more people ;)

Last edited:

Sponsored

jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2019 Cherokee KL 2020 Gladiator JT
Jerry, once again you're providing significant value to the millions (ok thousands) of JL and JT owners but we can't have significant value, educational and useful information in this thread.

The goal of this thread is help those who have lost perspective and balance as they deal with personal issues related to the size of the JEEP Key Fobs. We laugh with them (well, OK, we laugh at them) as our attempt to get them to put JEEP Key Fobs into perspective.

It seems that we should have other threads that focus on the value you're providing so I'll create those threads for that purpose. https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/key-fob-functionality.34532/

Thanks again Jerry for sharing your knowledge :clap: with us Gladiator owners :giggle:
Ok, but I been on Wrangler forums for 20 years and this is the first time I've been banned from a thread for inappropriate content. I hope this isn't going on my permanent record.

Jt-wrx

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 sport s 6spd
WhatExit?(?)...Did you find the image of the worlds smallest computer next to a grain of rice yet? C'mon man, you gotta do this...keep this shit show rollin bro

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geek
and have a real good look at that and the worlds smallest computer and try to comprehend what the people at Jeep were thinking?
Did it have an antenna?

Are you aware that antennas and physics require length?

Jt-wrx

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 sport s 6spd
my spot satellite tracker is barely bigger than the fob, it talks to satellites, give locations, allows communications and more....what does the fob do? unlocks the door and allows a button to be pushed, oh and in some models has auto-start, oh and there are plenty of fobs around doing those jobs at half the size/weight

picture worth a thousands words, c'mon WhatExit?, you got this, the puter is about 1/1000th the size of the grain of rice, pretty amazing

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geek
That's amazing, where did you get that?? My Spot gen 3 covers my entire palm, it's pretty huge. Where do I get the fob-sized one?
Sponsored