Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
True.

We just bought a Tesla, there's no fob at all. You use your phone. Come on, Jeep...

OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
You might be a mall crawler if:
  • You compare Jeep/FCA to Tesla
  • Complain about your Key Fob
  • Bitch about weight
You guys need to get out more. Off road bro?

57mqvi.jpg

Those of you wanting to put your key fob and Jeep on a diet can always drill holes...

kkarmannkonnectionporscheinstagramphotosandvideos1.jpg

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geek
Who compared a Jeep to a Tesla??

I love my key fob.

Sponsored

lobelsteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Gator
True.

We just bought a Tesla, there's no fob at all. You use your phone. Come on, Jeep...
Jeep Gladiator Key Fob Follies B7E7ED63-1F04-44C9-941A-E273F20C4433_1_105_c

Picked up a 2017 Model S P100d used. Here is the FOB. Had to modify this too with a silicone cover key ring. But the phone app/control is excellent.

OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geek
The Model 3 comes with two RFID/NFC credit cards, but you can use the phone passively instead. I need to see if my NFC chip implant can be programmed to the car.

Sponsored

OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The Model 3 comes with two RFID/NFC credit cards, but you can use the phone passively instead. I need to see if my NFC chip implant can be programmed to the car.

Isn't there a Tesla forum you can Fan Boi on? When do you think your Jeep will autopilot off road?

Jeep Gladiator Key Fob Follies b2e340eb474bf5bf59184340fc24652d

Jt-wrx

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 sport s 6spd
the more one looks into the rfid thing, implants, sold initially as a convenience to make our everyday life easier, tie our payment to it etc...but the real agenda behind it all is kept quite hidden, and we line up for it, just like experimental poisons, we will stand on the dots in the rain instead of 2' to the left under the awning while waiting in the line up because they said to stand on the dot, talk about being conditioned and indoctrinated to a tee...

for every good that is sold about all this 'new tech' the strings that have come attached are sooooo not worth it, they got us pretty good with these smart phones etc., they have been tracking and recording everything we do ever since, the implants are their final goals in control, they will be able to control all our movements, linked vaxx passorts to them (just the start), they will be able to control your money, every single aspect of your life...and they will be able to turn you off whenever, literally and figuratively

i'd maybe research this a bit more, this doesn't stop with the implant, they could take control of your tesla at any point and run it off a cliff with you and your whole family in it.....so anyway, keep on promoting this wonderful convenient new tech, it's exactly what they want you to do.....'the sheep's mere sheep'

we step outta line it will be nothing to turn off our ways to move around once we all in their connected gizmos, and same goes for our physical movements etc. careful what we wish for folks

there will be a few ripping around on horses and fully mechancial 4bt/6bt diesels when they decide to round us up for the rail cars, the easiest to round up will have chips in their hands and teslas in their driveways...they'll just lock you in the tesla and speed you to the chambers and if you try and get out they'll just run you headlong into whatever they want ;)

it's so funny, we think this gives us more freedom but in reality it is the opposite, that is how those that actually pull the strings survive and do it so well, everything is opposite of what is sold and told

Jt-wrx

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 sport s 6spd
You are a good sheep Sir✌
Sponsored