First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
Sorry to continue to stray off topic, but I find this fascinating ...
Heck, it's more useful and intelligent than arguing about the damn fob.

were you then a member and/or did they actively recruit you (or attempt to?)
Sorry, I can't answer this, or THEY will drive my Tesla into a bus full of nuns and orphans.

I was not a member, I thought I was just getting a job from an ad. I didn't know anything about Scientology. Like Jt-wrx, they had special language that was subtle, and signaled membership to others, as well as validating how special they are. After seeing that for a while, it becomes super obvious. The anti-vaxxers, flat earthers, and various other nutters all do this. I guess the good part is that they stand out right away. There's one person like this who I follow on Reddit and her writing is always hilarious too (so much so there's a subreddit just to crosspost her crazy posts). People who don't understand tech and science are fine up until they start to pretend they do, and then let pure ignorance-based fear drive their opinions. If they actually understood the tech, they'd get why anyone who does laughs at the irrational fear. Like my chip implant. I did it, it's under my control, and can't be read from even an inch away, it mostly needs contact. So no, "they" can't track me with it.

So anyway, Scientology did want me to take their shit seriously, and I didn't. I just wanted to work. I mean, I learned more about them, and was interested in knowledge, but not their crap about "clearing" and having a planet or whatever it was. I think I lasted around a year when they pretty much made it clear that everyone who works there has to also be a cult member, and I left. Then they harassed me for a while because of course, you cannot ever leave.[/QUOTE]
Sponsored

Jt-wrx

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 sport s 6spd
Sorry i missed this but really some good discussion and ya it's taken a turn but that's ok, this is good discussion. Swamp you've not been all that receptive to those who aren't for all the latest tech and convenience and turn your nose up pretty good to us who'd prefer a more mechanical simple world. Not sure where you get wound up about those desires but if you look at the available lists of all the steps towards tyranny and slavery of things that have happened in the past year or so that have been relived, written about, predicted, and more, for ages....you can see exactly where we are on the list and what's coming next. You're early adopter to rfid chip in hand and you have no bones about telling the world how awesome it is and how it should nearly be forced on everyone in the name of progress...you understand how wrong that is right? And i'm showing you where this leads, as with much of the technology (including our phones/alexa etc.) is going...it's sold one way to us (convenience) but being used against us without us realizing it...everything being recorded, radiation, and more. We are slowly being corralled to chip implants and even higher tech flowing in us etc. that leads to social credit etc. Next is passports and money linked, can only go where and when approved and if you step out of line you're going hungry that week or whatever they want to do with you. You can deny it, poke fun at it, sounds far fetched, and like with anyone in a cult...go at them with too much you get defensive and regress further right?

Well...if you look into the lists i mentioned and research what's happening on so many fronts, right now, live, globally...what do you see? it's hard to wrap head around it all and that's on purpose, we do better with one or a few things at a time we miss the bigger picture easily, we are headed where those lists say as everything has been absolutely correct so far. Argue me about it all you like, changes nothing, that's all true...you can plot where we are on those lists and if they were correct to now...how do you get off saying what's next is bullshit? You were saying that all along yet here we are? Your rfid chip is same thing, it's a stepping stone, 100% planned, it's not some great new tech we just thought up for each other for the good of humanity. It's for control and slavery. Have you turned on a t.v. lately?, how many freedoms and rights being stripped from people all over the world right now under the guise of covid? Next step passport, next step chips, ..were you first in line or even wanting to skip the line to get the jab? Or is that me just making assumptions? Did i guess correctly? Do you feel those who aren't buying in should be forced to get the jab? You ok with the passports? You're probably down with the chip and having your life tied to that chip ya? Pretty sure you've said as much.

So, keep pushing all your tech and views about tech on us and you're bound to get push back, that's all this is. Don't like the reality? Doesn't matter to me. Much as Jimbom said about someone he once knew that went down some path.

You can view the millions of people waking up to what's happening as joining a cult like the media suggests, or as you say 'various other nutters' lol (remember their gaslighting ways...whatever they say about the groups they narrative is exactly what they are doing....russia collusion, they blamed on who? yet who did it? hmmm, opposite world, gaslight world). So while you continue to think of the snowballing millions per week around the world as entering into a cult...you may want to consider that it's millions of people waking up from one...one they were born into...one that is centuries and centuries old.

As i said before, as long as we lead with love, lift, contribute, positivity and team human...all good. Don't be in a rush to ensure we all follow your lead on the rfid chips in hand...when you research the origins of this and where its headed, they actually tell you and show you in the movies, it's called predictive programming, again, hope you're up to speed on all this. You're a tech guy, seem pretty sharp on research, i didn't live in a tech career path but my ability to research and gift of discernment are just fine. Never thought i'd come to understand what i do now or that these levels of evil were among us or allowed but here we are, nothing can change it, not our little discussions here. Lets just hope this is a wake up period right now...if it's reality we are in big trouble and it will be many centuries before they have to feed off each other once the good people aren't around anymore and then good can sprout again...that little scenario is a couple thousand year turn around at best, i digress. Lets just hope we are being awakened so as to not require too many padded rooms and that we don't go rioting and hurting others and that the good guys are winning a very real war. Don't play into the divides, try to recognize that the 'various other nutters' who are becoming millions per week globally now....are just people waking up from a cult.

Lmao...'various other nutters', that is funny, i'm fine with the term. Before i woke up i would be right there with ya brother...same cult, no clue. A year ago that was the case. I just had to chase down some super obvious bullshit and now look what happened.

P.s. i live right where the pastor was just arrested yesterday i think, full take down on busy highway...ya...communism isn't here, not at all. Oh, i just ran the math on Canada population (36.5 to 37.97 million people and 274-300k deaths) and death tolls for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020...percent of deaths to population 2017 7.5%, 2018 7.7%, 2019 7.7%, 2020 7.9% (they all round up to 8%), but this a pandemic and that's enough for the emergency use act to engage non-fda approved 'vaccines' they are scrambling to get into us as fast as possible....ok, nothing fishy about that, like wouldn't want a little time to question it right?, guess i'm a 'various other nutter' and my math sucks, but the only place any one of us has ever seen a pandemic with our own two eyes is on a t.v. or heard it on a radio, it needs to be sold 24/7 365 when it's not real, a real pandemic would not need that level of advertizing, is covid a real bug?, probably/maybe?, it likely one of the 39 known corona virus we've had for 60 years, same amount of people dying, same age brackets dying, the flu was perfectly replaced with this apparently new bug so in one hand it's easy to say yes it's real...on the other it's easy to say it's not new...just renamed and re-designated, goes on and on, the real question is why this massive push for the jab and so fast? based on the numbers there's no need to hurry and do as experimental, since when are humans the guinea pigs? pretty alarming, i'd be more worried about what they are trying to put into us and since you're a research tech guy...lets watch the third wave health issues and see if anyone connects the dots to the amount of vaccinated (while of course they blame on the 'pandemic/covid'), pretty sweet system they got eh? it will hurry the rest of us up to get the jab as all of a sudden a 'mutant' or 'variant' is what's causing it....couldn't be the fully trustworthy non fda approved concoction eh?

linear relationship...you watch...but you won't believe will you, i sure hope i'm wrong and it just magically makes everyone better, vaers is not suggesting what i'm saying is wrong at all, now at more vaccine related deaths and injuries in 4 months than the last 20 years combined, and how do they have all these covid related patents years before it existed? didn't it just come from a bat in a wet market in late 2019? hmmm

who's in the cult? serious question...you should strongly consider looking into that, bet you have that implant out of your hand inside a year

i don't think i have to work to hard to sell this as people are really starting to see something is very wrong now, we're all going to wake at different times and many very reluctantly and last minute as usual, you think i up and planned all this? nah...i just got triggered a little early than most is all, there are folks who've seen this all coming for decades, think how they feel...that would suck, at least we can watch in real time how this is all going to unfold, they had to wait a long time for what's coming

for the record, not trying to get you to join anything, try to get you to see the forest through the trees and wake up yes but join anything...no, that would be something a cult would do as you suggested and experienced, you've certainly tried to push advancement and tech on us though, and you're pretty quick with the insults/accusations/narrative pushing to push your story....who's in the cult again? ;)

Last edited:

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geek
Wow, what an amusingly unhinged wall of text. Sorry to see you're so wound up, and basing it all on false assumptions along with a total lack of understanding of technology.

I've got a slow day, so...

You're early adopter to rfid chip in hand and you have no bones about telling the world how awesome it is and how it should nearly be forced on everyone in the name of progress
First total falsehood. I've never once even suggested that anyone else should choose to do this, much less that someone should be forced. It's not even awesome, just a tool with limitations.

We are slowly being corralled to chip implants
Explain exactly how "they" will use an NFC implant against us. Who can access it, how, and what does it contain?

Have you turned on a t.v. lately?
Hell no, that crap will rot your brain. If you're watching a lot, that would explain a few things. We stopped that media disinformation from ever coming into our house over 15 years ago.

were you first in line or even wanting to skip the line to get the jab? Or is that me just making assumptions? Did i guess correctly?
Wrong again, keep digging deeper into your hole of false assumptions.

You're probably down with the chip and having your life tied to that chip ya?
If only it were possible, but it's not. You have no clue what this chip is or can possibly do, or more important, the myriad limitations of it. Which is why it's ludicrous to think it could be some sort of government tracking or whatever you think.

Don't be in a rush to ensure we all follow your lead on the rfid chips in hand...
Never suggested such a thing. Never even suggested anyone else should do it. You have to have a great deal of knowledge and patience with electronics to make any use of it. Not useful for anyone who isn't a nerd doing this for a living and hobby.

Never thought i'd come to understand what i do now
It's called paranoid schizophrenia.

real bug?, probably/maybe?, it likely one of the 39 known corona virus we've had for 60 years, same amount of people dying, same age brackets dying, the flu was perfectly replaced with this apparently new bug so in one hand it's easy to say yes it's real...on the other it's easy to say it's not new...just renamed and re-designated, goes on and on, the real question is why this massive push for the jab and so fast? based on the numbers there's no need to hurry and do as experimental, since when are humans the guinea pigs? pretty alarming, i'd be more worried about what they are trying to put into us and since you're a research tech guy...lets watch the third wave health issues and see if anyone connects the dots to the amount of vaccinated (while of course they blame on the 'pandemic/covid'), pretty sweet system they got eh? it will hurry the rest of us up to get the jab as all of a sudden a 'mutant' or 'variant' is what's causing it....couldn't be the fully trustworthy non fda approved concoction eh?
This is the most dumb and dangerous part of your cult's party line. It's based on a completely made up concept of science and statistics to create a disinformation campaign that people will buy into easily, like you did, then start spreading the same crap with religious fervor. I've had COVID. It's not just another flu. You can only think so if you buy into BS like the suggestion that only deaths matter. I've got long term, very likely life-long effects from it. Do I matter? Not to your cult, which likes to point out how the rate of survival is so high. People survived polio too, but had a permanently altered life. Like me.

Jt-wrx

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 sport s 6spd
Advance or die. The world changes, try to keep up.

We waste an insane amount of time and money letting people use old junk. I spend a lot of my career telling those people "no" on behalf of the people who pay me to make them more efficient.

Right now I'm on the far edge of five people either doing as they are told or being fired. They refuse to migrate to softphones we provide and insist on having physical phones that are always giving them problems, and require hands on troubleshooting. The softphones always work and if troubleshooting is needed (almost never), it's remote.

Evolve or die.
We forget so quickly don't we Swamp? It wasn't even a different thread you showed exactly everything i just said about your true colors. Anyway...carry on with you're insults...there are a few more quotes of your own i can easily light you up with to go along with this one but you may want to quit while you think you're ahead.

So again, millions per week are waking up from a cult....er, i mean, joining a cult :giggle:....and you will not even acknowledge the possibility you may be wrong here eh? You should probably start asking some harder questions. I get it, told you already, i was right there with ya, 99% of my life. How do you actually get out of a cult again?.....it's a diy sort of thing. ;)

Discovering one big lie is all it takes, it's not a fun ride, 6 months for the average to cope through it all. Buckle up, you can choose the easy way or the hard way to discovery, you're going to take the ride either way....we all are, we have no choice.

Bring on the insults...they always strengthen your position:like:, you do have a knack for them. Kill the messenger...it always kills the message right. ;)

It's all connected, one lie will get you to the rest, and they all lead to one place.

Sponsored

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geek
We forget so quickly don't we Swamp?
No. Nothing you quoted has anything to do with anything else. I said nothing about a chip implant, vaccinations, nothing connected to your above rant. I was talking about telephones and people who can't adapt to new ways of doing things. Horses and buggies should still be around for some people, I guess.

Again, how EXACTLY is my chip implant compromising me or society, and how can "they" use it against me?

there are a few more quotes of your own i can easily light you up with
Please do.

AstroZombie

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, '04 Tacoma PreRunner
Occupation
Tech Support
DEAR JEEP,
Not everything needs to look like or be the size of a Jerry Can!!

Dan in Pasadena

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
WAAY too much jibber jabber on this thread. Time to tune the hell out.

OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone that uses "jibber jabber" should probably tune out

Sponsored

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geek
Anyone that uses "jibber jabber" should probably tune out
+1, bye Felicia.

I've had a Tesla since April, and that uses the phone as a totally passive key. I can tell my Watch to start the AC remotely, or open the trunk, or whatever. It works within a few seconds. So I still don't care about the fob, but I'm pissed that there's no voice control for the Jeep. When you use its app to remote start or unlock, it takes 30-90 seconds, if it works at all. Among many other reasons I haven't driven it enough to have to buy gas since ... April.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
+1, bye Felicia.

I've had a Tesla since April, and that uses the phone as a totally passive key. I can tell my Watch to start the AC remotely, or open the trunk, or whatever. It works within a few seconds. So I still don't care about the fob, but I'm pissed that there's no voice control for the Jeep. When you use its app to remote start or unlock, it takes 30-90 seconds, if it works at all. Among many other reasons I haven't driven it enough to have to buy gas since ... April.
The mopar app is such a joke. I remember just going into nerd mode explaining all the problems to the poor sirus rep that was trying to get me to renew that service.

FCA while adding a bunch of tech was far from bleeding edge on this thing. Im still frustrated with the useless type-c ports.

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geek
Im still frustrated with the useless type-c ports.
I use mine on every single drive, what's the problem? Work perfectly, I use Carplay and a dash dock, phone charges fine, and is 100% reliable.

Now, don't get me started on how ridiculously bad the Tesla's integration with phones is. If you asked me to design it to be unusable and piss off users, I'd have to say, nah, give the award to Tesla, they got that.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I use mine on every single drive, what's the problem? Work perfectly, I use Carplay and a dash dock, phone charges fine, and is 100% reliable.

Now, don't get me started on how ridiculously bad the Tesla's integration with phones is. If you asked me to design it to be unusable and piss off users, I'd have to say, nah, give the award to Tesla, they got that.
Then maybe you can fix mine so it doesn't keep trying to download contacts each time I plug the thing in either to charge or to use AA. It already HAS my contacts, it has since day one as I paired it with BT right away. It knows my phone, contacts are in there.
But each time I even plug the thing in, AA launches and if I don't want to use it, I exit it on the radio and then it takes me to "download your contacts" pages and I have to hit Xs and arrows at least 2 or 3 times to get back to the main screen.
I also can't get it to stop insisting on loading google maps right away. I connect it and it launches right into maps. If I try to use my Amazon music to play music from the Amazon cloud, it loads google maps over it. I don't want google maps loaded every time I plug in but it insists.
So - it's far from perfect, it gives you few choices and of course, being Google, insists that Google stuff has priority and loads maps no matter what. (I'd use Waze first, google isn't exactly accurate as we've found out over the years but both are cheaper than paying for uconnect map updates. I have LIFETIME maps for my Garmin for only 50 bucks and uconnect wants my arm, leg and first born)

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geek
Then maybe you can fix mine so it doesn't keep trying to download contacts each time I plug the thing in either to charge or to use AA.
Yeah, one visit to the Apple store and they can fix that in minutes.
Sponsored