Sponsored

Kudos to Rebel Offroad

Kch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon,1932 ford sedan,1932 ford coupe,1931 ford sedan,1959 Olds custom1959 Olds custom
Just want to give a shout out to the folks at Rebel Off Road. I decided to give their full bed rack a try. I will say up front that I was not excited about this purchase. I've been waiting since SEMA for another rack that has so far not been available. I have a cancer with a median survival rate of 2 to 24 months. So I just couldn't wait any longer to get my rig ready for an epic road trip with my wife. But this thread is not about me.
I decided on this rack for several reasons: (1) It is very modular and can be configured in a variety of ways to suit your needs. (2) The weight. It weighs 160 pounds. but it comes with lots of panels to mount your gear on at that weight. Some other racks make you buy the panels separate and don't include them in their weight. (3) It's pre drilled for running wire for lights. (4) You can run a tonneau cover with it. (5) It was sturdy enough to hold my Sky camp 2.0 (6) It was in stock.
I placed an order for the rack, optional camp table mount/table, tonneau cover, trail rails, since I didn't have them, and some other small accessories. I placed my order online at 11:00 am. At 3:PM I got a call from Rebel Off Road. They wanted to confirm my order and make sure it was right. They also said my order would go out the next day. They called me the next morning to let me know that everything would be on the way, except for a 10:00 pair of quick fists that they didn't have in stock. They also told me that the tonneau cover would be drop shipped from the distributor. 3 days later the rack and everything they said they would ship arrived unscathed. Two days later the tonnuea cover arrived.
I have the rack and everything installed and I'm very happy with it. If you order one ,be sure to upgrade to the black bolts. Great quality product and super customer service. Kudos guys.
Sponsored

MMMII

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR - 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Redfin - Real Estate Consultant
@Kch How about some pics? I'm on the fence about their half-rack and the table...

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep Comanche, 2000 Jeep Cherokee
I'm glad to hear you like the rack. I also have the Rebel Off Road full height rack with their trail rails, camp table and mount. It's all really spiffy! I mounted a Tepui Hybox tent on top of the rack. I have been able to go on just one overnight camping trip thus far, but everything worked great. That rack is rock solid. I could have mounted another Jeep up there and I'm sure it would hold just fine. :)

Mrs. Klutch really likes that camp table. It has a metal, fold out rack for the camp stove which frees up a lot of room for food prep. That metal rack also has a trash bag holder and paper towel rack. The fact the table folds up and mounts at the top of the rack is brilliant. It's solid, it's not going anywhere and it takes up no space.

Next on the list is the Rebel Off Road 20 pound propane bottle mount.

For anyone who wants to order the Rebel Off Road bed rack; be sure to specify the black fasteners. I forgot to do this and I don't like the shiny bits all over the rack.

gsxr310

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR & JTR
Very functional rack! I’m happy w my full height rack

639CD1F7-A416-4AC6-91A0-155BEEF7A61B.jpeg

Sponsored

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Man, I am eyeballing their 1/2 rack.