First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Finance
Passing this along to anyone in the FL area looking for a great deal. Leased my Gladiator on sunday from Lakeland Jeep. Dealt with Mike Peralta who provided great service and what i felt was a great deal. Used tread lightly as well. Got his info from the Wrangler forum and will provide below for anyone shopping. Drove up from Miami and was worth it.

Mike Peralta
[email protected]
863-904-7033 (Cell)
Sponsored

02sahara

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Construction
I’m in SC and been watching their models for a while. They seem to have good deals but high dealer fees and add ons when it come to pricing. It’s good to hear you’ve had a good experience there.

Which one did you lease?

OP
OP

Knights527

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Finance
I’m in SC and been watching their models for a while. They seem to have good deals but high dealer fees and add ons when it come to pricing. It’s good to hear you’ve had a good experience there.

Which one did you lease?
I leased a sport S. They were one of the only dealers that had a soft top available with the color and options I wanted. I don’t recall what the dealer fee was but something to note is that FL has high dealer fees everywhere and this one was towards the lower end of the spectrum. I drove about 4 hours from Miami to them and was worth it. They also gave me a great value on my trade which helped.

Happy to discuss anything else about the dealer or the process that may be helpful. Feel free to PM me if you’d like. Good luck!

FloridaMan655321

First Name
Lieutenant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 1973 F-100 - both manual
Occupation
Lieutenant (not really)
I went to Orlando first and then ended up emailing the Lakeland Jeep dealership and they were cheaper just from the initial email request. I eventually went in to finalize a build and price and they were really decent to deal with. After chatting a bit, turns out the Lakeland dealership is one of the biggest in the Tampa-Orlando area, might be why they were willing to work on the price a bit more.

BCC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Third Jeep dealership I went to and I bought my Overland there a month ago. We went back and forth a bit, I knew what I was prepared to pay and I was very satisfied with the process. Test drove two vehicles, and total time from start to finish, including driving away in the new vehicle was less than 3 hours.
Sponsored