First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Hotel Management
Hello, I am looking to become a Jeep Gladiator owner. I’m hoping to take advantage of the 2023 Gladiator 15% discounts on a 2023 model. I am interested in a Sport S or if the deal is right I would prefer a High Altitude model. Are there any Central Florida owners that can recommend me a dealership and/or salesman?
Thanks in advance,
Sponsored

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Mojave Sarge
Occupation
Gunsmith
You are kind of late to the game if you have a requirement on trim and color. I bought my 2023 JTM from Seminole CDJR in Sanford September 30. They had six 2023 on the lot. They now have two. I knew no one there at the time and only went because they had what I was looking for exactly on the lot. I ended up getting close to 30% off MSRP. The buying experience was "okay".

If you do a internet search in your area and find trim/color you are looking for, you might want to jump regardless of dealership reviews. Here is one remaining Mojave at Seminole. The price looks pretty good. You can do better once you are in the door I bet.

https://www.seminolecountycdjr.com/new/Jeep/2023-Jeep-Gladiator-4fb0edcd0a0e083a6c8dde8c191e6794.htm

chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S, 2021 Wrangler Freedom Edit
Occupation
Sr Quality Manager
Try Thunder Jeep in Bartow, ask for Sarge. Just bought a 23 Rubicon from them in December 24% off MSRP.

OP
OP
Flcruzr

Flcruzr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Hotel Management
You are kind of late to the game if you have a requirement on trim and color. I bought my 2023 JTM from Seminole CDJR in Sanford September 30. They had six 2023 on the lot. They now have two. I knew no one there at the time and only went because they had what I was looking for exactly on the lot. I ended up getting close to 30% off MSRP. The buying experience was "okay".

If you do a internet search in your area and find trim/color you are looking for, you might want to jump regardless of dealership reviews. Here is one remaining Mojave at Seminole. The price looks pretty good. You can do better once you are in the door I bet.

https://www.seminolecountycdjr.com/new/Jeep/2023-Jeep-Gladiator-4fb0edcd0a0e083a6c8dde8c191e6794.htm
Thanks for the info. 30% is great, I found 4 that I’m interested in at Central FL Jeep and a couple at Napleton Clermont. I guess I’ll be visiting them this week and hope for the best.

Main Line Willys

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR
See if they have an online chat or online sales manager.
The online sales always seem to offer a better deal vs visiting in person.
Once you step on their lot, "they have you".

I would also broaden your search area.
Do not be afraid of hopping a plane and picking up a Jeep 500 miles away.
Koons comes to mind for this

Sponsored

SWFloridaHank

First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude and 2024 Willys
Occupation
Retired
I bought both of mine through Lakeland Dodge. Mike Peralta was outstanding, 863-904-7033.

OP
OP
Flcruzr

Flcruzr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Hotel Management
See if they have an online chat or online sales manager.
The online sales always seem to offer a better deal vs visiting in person.
Once you step on their lot, "they have you".

I would also broaden your search area.
Do not be afraid of hopping a plane and picking up a Jeep 500 miles away.
Koons comes to mind for this
Thanks for the tip, I was thinking of trying online chat first.

OP
OP
Flcruzr

Flcruzr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Hotel Management
I bought both of mine through Lakeland Dodge. Mike Peralta was outstanding, 863-904-7033.
Thanks, Lakeland isn’t too far out, Imwill look them up, thank you!

Capngeo

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Diesel Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Daytona treated me well… stay away from Sarasota

Mojave20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave
Thanks for the info. 30% is great, I found 4 that I’m interested in at Central FL Jeep and a couple at Napleton Clermont. I guess I’ll be visiting them this week and hope for the best.
If you go to Clermont make sure you show up with a lot of patience. Be ready for all of the cars salesman sleezy bs. Their service department is best I’ve found around for warranty related issues.

Greenway has all the dealer markup add ons that nobody needs to increase price 2k+. Walked out there when they wouldn’t remove them.

Central Florida CDJR isn’t bad to deal with. Bought a van for my wife there and test drove a couple gladiators.

Airport CDJR is another that has a bunch of dealer add on that they won’t budge on removing from sale.

Orlando Dodge has been the best I’ve dealt with on sales. We’ve bought a few vehicles from them when they were an independent dealer. When I bought my JTM from them Moe was the salesman. Good straight forward guy. I’m not sure if they’ve started adding all the bs add ons since they’ve now become part of a dealer conglomerate. Their service department is terrible.

Orlando and Central Florida are the only ones I’ve dealt with that work with me on the sales price. All the others pull the what do you want your monthly payment to be and try the well just finance it for 7 years crap.
Sponsored