Sponsored

Florida Dealerships offering under Invoice?

Bucsman89

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Good morning, I was wondering if anyone had success finding a Florida dealership that will offer a percentage under invoice?

I reached out to the dealership in New Smyrna and they no longer are offering under invoice.
Sponsored

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 F-150, ā€˜15 CTS, ā€˜21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
Good morning, I was wondering if anyone had success finding a Florida dealership that will offer a percentage under invoice?

I reached out to the dealership in New Smyrna and they no longer are offering under invoice.
I reached out to them last summer when looking to order and they were a no. There's one person in this forum who said they were given a volume discount.
Maybe it was an experiment NSB CDJR conducted to see how viable it was, maybe it's a story on the Internet.

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NAS Defender 110
I would contact Mike Peralta @ Lakeland Dodge. Just got my rubicon from him, i think it was 6% under invoice. [email protected] or 863-904-7033. Great guy to work with,tell him Jose from Miami sent you.

OP
OP

Bucsman89

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
I would contact Mike Peralta @ Lakeland Dodge. Just got my rubicon from him, i think it was 6% under invoice. [email protected] or 863-904-7033. Great guy to work with,tell him Jose from Miami sent you.
Thank you! Reached out this morning and still havenā€™t heard back from him.

ShawnwFL

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21ā€™ Willys Gladiator Ecodiesel
Occupation
Engineer
NSB doesnā€™t do below invoice.
Jeep Gladiator Florida Dealerships offering under Invoice? 71880605-4D61-4729-9A65-460E855083B9

Sponsored

ShawnwFL

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21ā€™ Willys Gladiator Ecodiesel
Occupation
Engineer
I reached out to Lakeland several times last year, could never get anyone to call me back. Also keep in mind that whatever dealership you use in FL will definitely hit you with the $900 ā€œdealer feeā€. Honestly I think Gupton might be your best bet, one way flight from MCO to Nashville is $38.

OP
OP

Bucsman89

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
I reached out to Lakeland several times last year, could never get anyone to call me back. Also keep in mind that whatever dealership you use in FL will definitely hit you with the $900 ā€œdealer feeā€. Honestly I think Gupton might be your best bet, one way flight from MCO to Nashville is $38.
Thank you for this information. Iā€™ve been in contact with Gupton, just worried I wonā€™t be able to book a $38 one way ticket in advance with not knowing exact delivery date to dealership.

OP
OP

Bucsman89

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Florida dealers ALL suck. Go with Gupton, quick easy price is what it is, no scam add Ons, no scam mark ups. The new contact systems with different sales departments fake messaging you is such a deterrent, I don't know how you guys deal with the bullshit.
Is that who you went with?
Sponsored