First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Normally car manufactures cancel warranties on new cars when consumers do that.

The main difference is the exchange rate. If our dollars were on par then the buying power would change.

I am kinda shocked at this. Not often is the exact product cheaper in Canada once the exchange rate is considered. I built a 2 door Sport S JL online at Jeep.com it was $42000.
With current exchange rates that is $56000 CDN. Built the same one at Jeep.ca and it was
$49000 CDN.
So for $ 7000 difference why wouldn't most Americans just come north for the same vehicle?
Hope for the same with the JT.:like:
Sponsored

CaliJK

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Anyone heard from their dealers since the pricing was announced? I thought about calling one, but get side tracked, figured I'd wait till Monday, see if any of them email or call me.

CaliJK

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
When are we getting pricing? :(
Called my first choice dealer today, said they got nothing so far. He said he has had this issue before, where they release info for US, but not Canada, says might be a few more weeks before we get any solid info.

Very frustrating, it's not like we are that far away from them. Would it that hard to release Canadian pricing at the same time? We don't even get to build without price on Canadian site.

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Called my first choice dealer today, said they got nothing so far. He said he has had this issue before, where they release info for US, but not Canada, says might be a few more weeks before we get any solid info.

Very frustrating, it's not like we are that far away from them. Would it that hard to release Canadian pricing at the same time? We don't even get to build without price on Canadian site.
I called three dealerships and FCA new car hotline. None of them knew anything about pricing. Very frustrating.

Sponsored

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
I called three dealerships and FCA new car hotline. None of them knew anything about pricing. Very frustrating.
Called the owner of our local dealer Monday, he knows nothing about availability, pricing, or when his 2 allotted demos are coming. Told him about pricing on Jeep.com and the "Launch"
edition on Thursday and he was shocked. Launch edition probably only for our southern neighbors. He said he was going to call his Jeep rep and try and get some answers.
Canadian website is really SLOW on updated info.
Still can't build and price a 19 Ram heavy duty,
and he has 3 on the lot.:facepalm:

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Yeah I was able to find out that the Launch edition and contest is only open to Americans. We always get forgotten up in Canada.

Called the owner of our local dealer Monday, he knows nothing about availability, pricing, or when his 2 allotted demos are coming. Told him about pricing on Jeep.com and the "Launch"
edition on Thursday and he was shocked. Launch edition probably only for our southern neighbors. He said he was going to call his Jeep rep and try and get some answers.
Canadian website is really SLOW on updated info.
Still can't build and price a 19 Ram heavy duty,
and he has 3 on the lot.:facepalm:

c386

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Has anyone been able to negotiate at % off invoice yet anywhere?

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
Yeah I was able to find out that the Launch edition and contest is only open to Americans. We always get forgotten up in Canada.
Not just Canada - the fine print says a few states where the contest is void LOL, unfortunately mine is included in that list :LOL:. Not that I had any chance of winning the contest but it was worth a shot 1 in 4190 is a lot better than the lottery...

Mrtempura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘03 Mini Cooper / ‘73 Datsun 240z
I emailed a local dealer here and they said that the Gladiator will only be available for a limited production run and that they didn’t have pricing yet?? I’m pretty sure the guy is bluffing. The dealership’s website has a “build and price” listing the base prices for the three trims

Sponsored

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I emailed a local dealer here and they said that the Gladiator will only be available for a limited production run and that they didn’t have pricing yet?? I’m pretty sure the guy is bluffing. The dealership’s website has a “build and price” listing the base prices for the three trims
Yeah the dealership is full of it. Pricing is released just Jeep Canada hasn’t made it public for whatever reason. It’s also not limited model, all the dealerships saying that are ones that don’t know what they are talking about.

avstech

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR
My wife and I were at a dealership last Wednesday ordering her a new Jeep Wrangler and I asked about pricing of the Gladiator. I was shown the order sheet for a Gladiator Rubicon that they had coming in. I didn't get a picture but from what I remember it had almost all the options and the MSRP was around 68k. The base MSRP was 53k.

lilloco

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Jeep Comanche, 2002 Ford Excursion 7.3, 2008 Jeep WK 3.0crd
Occupation
Card-Player
Any updates? I hear FCA is a no go and most GTA dealers not budging from MSRP.

CaliJK

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Just been told that a gladiator will be arriving on their lot today, Grimsby Chrysler. Another dealer told me sometime this week.

Sleveth

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JK
Did any of you have any luck picking anything up below invoice anywhere?
Sponsored