Sponsored

List of Dealers offering under invoice on orders

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Really? Tread lightly is a non helpful option for folks then?
That I'm not sure about. I know Stellantis has done away with affiliate discount on many vehicles. Other manufacturers are as well.
Sponsored

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
FYI there is no more affiliate pricing available. That is why some dealers percentage under invoice have gone down.
EDIT: I initially quibbled with the point re: affiliate pricing, but I now see you're saying only affiliate and not necessarily tread lightly which for many of us is functionally the same. With respect to the dealer percentage, to be completely clear with Gupton at least, their deal has dropped by a base percentage point before factoring in the potential loss of TL/affiliate.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
@Free2roam What was SLC Valley offering?
I ended up getting 8% off invoice. That's with current incentives at the time and 1% tread lightly could have gotten another 1% if I would have financed through them I believe.

Sponsored

Nomad1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator & 2018 JKU
Occupation
Project Manager
Chapman in Horsham PA
4% under invoice on orders

FYI there is no more affiliate pricing available. That is why some dealers percentage under invoice have gone down.
Who did you deal with at Chapman, I am looking to order this week..

DunChasnPyro

First Name
Ricke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Any dealers/contacts in AZ you recommend? I am ready to order, except might need to wait 30 days because I just paid for my tread lightly membership today.
I ordered my JTRD through Ruston Reynolds at Earnhardt Chrysler Jeep at a below invoice price. My experience was an easy and smooth process.
Ruston Reynolds
[email protected]
(480) 797-3917

Just be mindful of the theft insurance getting snuck into the purchase at the end LOL

DevilDog0321

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Sierra 6” lift on 35’s 2018 JLU Rubicon on 37’s
Anyone know of a dealer in Dallas/Ft Worth selling 22 factory orders under sticker ?
than

Sponsored

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
I'm not positive if this is an offer available to everyone or just those who had a Bronco reservation that they are cancelling through Granger Motors in Iowa, but Granger Motors in Iowa has 4% under invoice pricing. on Gladiators and 392 Wranglers.

armd.offroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi JTRD
If you haven’t ordered already try Jim Marsh in Las Vegas.
I haven't ordered yet. Do you have a contact? I am still trying to decide on 3.6 vs 3.0 but I will order by year end for sure. I have my Tread Lightly letter and my deposit standing by. Would be happy with 4-6% below invoice in this market. Can anyone tell me how to find invoice price? I have searched the forums but maybe not finding the right thread? You can dm me so we don't derail this thread.
Sponsored