Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Damn ppl can be a holes. I went on the bronco forums once and couldn’t get over how they were all speaking to each other in their own community. I’m in no rush in the sense that I need the vehicle. I just want communication. Trying to get my finances straight.

Think the forums are bad you should see the Facebook groups. Not just the Bronco groups. Prety much all FB groups. I can't believe how some of these supposed adults talk to and treat other people. Most of them would never act like they do online in person.
Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Yeah I don't "need" the vehicle either and my finances are in check...........again, communication is paramount.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Think the forums are bad you should see the Facebook groups. Not just the Bronco groups. Prety much all FB groups. I can't believe how some of these supposed adults talk to and treat other people. Most of them would never act like they do online in person.
Oh yeah, hence the reason I don't do BookFace; I only use it for Marketplace, which is a nice resource.......since CL is now pretty much dead.

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Yeah I don't "need" the vehicle either and my finances are in check...........again, communication is paramount.
Yeah my finances are just bout good, but we are getting a kitchen reno, demo is starting next week on the 7th. Basically gutting the upstairs. So depending if there are any extra costs with that is how much more I’ll be putting down on the glad.

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
It was actually a deal he was offering on the Bronco Raptor that caused all the problems. It got ugly and Tom decided to take a break from the forums. Typical keyboard commandos with too much lip ruin things for everyone else.
Raptors were being sold above MSRP looooong before this chip shortage/COVID. Add in the already-extreme rarity of just the Bronco alone and I don't know what the trolls were thinking when they tried to crucify him for offering what he did on the Bronco Raptor.

He was being downright generous and people just crapped all over him. Unbelievable.

Sponsored

MDPensFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator JTO, 2017 Grand Cherokee
Amtrak and Ubered my way to Chapman this morning to pick up my Gladiator. It was the smoothest vehicle purchase I’ve ever done. The only hiccup was my thinking you could stack the 0% financing and the $1,000 bonus cash. Apparently it’s one or the other.

I was in and out in 45 minutes. Love my Jeep! So glad I’m not on the Bronco rollercoaster anymore. The concerns I had about the Gladiator were alleviated on my drive back from Philly to Annapolis. Comfortable ride, radio is good enough (though I will tweak it a bit), loved taking the freedoms panels off, the steering was straight, and the engine has plenty enough oomph for what I need to do.

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
Amtrak and Ubered my way to Chapman this morning to pick up my Gladiator. It was the smoothest vehicle purchase I’ve ever done. The only hiccup was my thinking you could stack the 0% financing and the $1,000 bonus cash. Apparently it’s one or the other.

I was in and out in 45 minutes. Love my Jeep! So glad I’m not on the Bronco rollercoaster anymore. The concerns I had about the Gladiator were alleviated on my drive back from Philly to Annapolis. Comfortable ride, radio is good enough (though I will tweak it a bit), loved taking the freedoms panels off, the steering was straight, and the engine has plenty enough oomph for what I need to do.
Glad you had a great experience, got your truck and love the way it drives! Hope mine was built the same shift, lol!
I sent the paperwork back yesterday but can't get up there til later next week!
Still haven't decided if it want to drive back down the mid-Atlantic coast or snag some trail badges at Peter's Mill and Uwharrie.

Mr Big

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 LJ, 18 Forester
Occupation
Trucker

I was in the same boat with the whole bronco fiasco. I had a reservation for so long, Ford kept dropping the ball. Once I finally saw them in person I was very let down with the interior… nothing really stood out to me with the whole vehicle.

its nice to be able to just place an order and receive the truck within a month or so.

Almost

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD & 09 JKU
Curious if anyone had done a trade in with Chapman? I have a quote and I'm awaiting a final call from their end to finalize. Curious what others experiences was, I'm not too far away and will be passing the area this weekend and might stop in to have them give me an offer pending on how others went. Plan B was just to unload it to carvana or a private sale.

CeeBee513

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Grand Cherokee, '91 3000GT VR4
Occupation
Engineer
Curious if anyone had done a trade in with Chapman? I have a quote and I'm awaiting a final call from their end to finalize. Curious what others experiences was, I'm not too far away and will be passing the area this weekend and might stop in to have them give me an offer pending on how others went. Plan B was just to unload it to carvana or a private sale.
I am curious on this as well. I have a lease that I want to trade in because of the crazy car values. The person I am working with at Chapman said that they will evaluate trade in value closer to the delivery om my gladiator. Ideally I would like to trade it in if they give something close to the carvana type offers because I would like the tax benefit of trading in, but if they are too low, I would just sell to carvana or carmax.

Sponsored

Harvey101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Placed my order today 12/23 with Tom and crew at Chapman. Very quick and responsive so far!
Now the waiting begins!
Was it a 4XE by any chance? How much under invoice/msrp? Was there a deposit required?

Prime

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU, 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland
Was it a 4XE by any chance? How much under invoice/msrp? Was there a deposit required?
No, it was a Gladiator Rubicon. Read the first page of this thread for all of the details… 5% under invoice, no deposit.

Prime

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU, 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland
For anyone following along, I confirmed with Tom today (12/30) that they do NOT accept the Tread Lightly 1% off- so 5% is as low as they are going right now.

1% is not a deal breaker by any means, just wanted to pass the info along.

Meekal

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S JT, 2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Golden Eagle
For anyone following along, I confirmed with Tom today (12/30) that they do NOT accept the Tread Lightly 1% off- so 5% is as low as they are going right now.

1% is not a deal breaker by any means, just wanted to pass the info along.
Is that a Chapman thing, or did they say that the affiliate program as a company-wide Jeep pricing program itself is no longer in practice with Jeep - as in, no dealership will be able to honor the affiliate pricing?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.