First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Sales Professional
Hello! my name is Chad Rivas from Miracle CDJR located in Gallatin, TN. I'm a Sales Professional here and we are offering exclusive pricing on all Jeep Builds! If any of you have any questions please do not hesitate to PM or Email me. If anyone knows where information like this may be best used on the forum please let me know! Below is what we are offering to the community, Thank you.
  • 4% Below Invoice on Ordered New 2022 Jeeps at Miracle Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (Gallatin, TN)
  • Hi all. Add Miracle Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Gallatin TN to the list of those offering below invoice pricing! Happy to answer all of your questions.
    We are offering 4% below manufacturer invoice on newly-placed orders on New 2022 Jeep's, any trim excl. 392 Wrangler, (We will be selling 392 Wranglers AT MSRP, NO DEALER MARKUP FOR "Limited Availability" or anything of that nature). The only additional cost to incur would be the Dealer Fee ($599) plus, State Applicable Tax and Registration. This is only for factory pre-ordered vehicles and does not apply to in-stock vehicles that we have at the dealership. This opportunity is for retail sales only and is not available for leasing. The best way to get started would be to go to https://www.jeep.com/vehicle-selector.bmo.html and build out your vehicle as you wish. When finished, download the PDF of the configuration (or save the configuration and copy the link) and email it to our General Sales Manager, Mark Ledford at [email protected] OR directly to Our Jeep Expert and Sales Professional, Chad Rivas at [email protected] saying that you would like the 4% below invoice pricing, where you saw this post, and that you would like to order the attached configuration. We will build out the vehicle on our end and will let you know what the final price will be! Thanks for Reading!
Sponsored

Last edited: