Solar Sparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave,
Occupation
Solar inspector
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone had to replace their door seals on their new gladiator? I’m having my rear door seals replaced, and already had the front doors replaced. Technician said that he saw a leak in the rear window seal, so, in less than 25,000 miles, and two years, I will have all new seals. 2021 gladiator Mojave
Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone had to replace their door seals on their new gladiator? I’m having my rear door seals replaced, and already had the front doors replaced. Technician said that he saw a leak in the rear window seal, so, in less than 25,000 miles, and two years, I will have all new seals. 2021 gladiator Mojave
Why are your door seals being replaced? Water coming in around the doors in a rain or car wash?
Extremely odd to have door seals leak because there's so much give and tolerance with them. Same technology that's been used for since longer than I've been alive.

Never had a drop in mine.

OP
OP
Solar Sparky

Solar Sparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave,
Occupation
Solar inspector
Vehicle Showcase
Why are your door seals being replaced? Water coming in around the doors in a rain or car wash?
Extremely odd to have door seals leak because there's so much give and tolerance with them. Same technology that's been used for since longer than I've been alive.

Never had a drop in mine.
🤣 were you with me? Yes, exactly.
First thing I noticed was through the car wash, and like I told the dealer, my Chevy Colorado doesn’t leak. Then one day coming down a steep mountain, in torrential rain, water was pouring in on my wife. Unfortunately, we still had about 4000’ of downhill 🤬. Once they fixed the front doors, the rear doors started. And my first thought was, this part should be figured out by now

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator rubicon
First thing I noticed was through the car wash, and like I told the dealer, my Chevy Colorado doesn’t leak. Then one day coming down a steep mountain, in torrential rain, water was pouring in on my wife. Unfortunately, we still had about 4000’ of downhill 🤬. Once they fixed the front doors, the rear doors started. And my first thought was, this part should be figured out by now
Both my front doors near the back upper corners will have water leak through them when going around corners in the rain. I can't exactly figure out where the water intrusion is though.

Beemer533

First Name
Zion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Field Engineer
The only leaks I've had in my 21 Mojave ended up being my own fault lol.
Going down engineers pass while it rained I had a constant stream of water leaking down the drivers side window and my left shoulder. Nothing when I was level.

I ended up figuring out that I needed to trim a few spots of my headliner. It was just thick enough to not allow the freedom tops to compress properly in the rear. That was annoying as hell..

OP
OP
Solar Sparky

Solar Sparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave,
Occupation
Solar inspector
Vehicle Showcase
Both my front doors near the back upper corners will have water leak through them when going around corners in the rain. I can't exactly figure out where the water intrusion is though.
That’s exactly where mine were leaking. New seals appear to have fixed it
Sponsored