srdatv

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
Yeah, I turned them around once since they didn't come on the first time. Thanks! We shall see what Headlight Revolution says on Monday. This is my second go at LED's, the first set from Jeep Federation wouldn't even go in the stock sockets, they said I should shave them down to make them fit, I told them to go pound sand in their ass and returned them. There's a couple things I like shaved and doing it to LED Connectors is not one of them!
The package does say Switchback on the back. The package says: Carbide 2 LED Replacement Bulbs for turn signals and marker lights, and the label on back lists them as Carbide2 CAN BUS Series 7443 LED Bulbs-Switchback. Here's a pic, when they came I looked at them and wondered where the White would come from since only seeing yellow and orange diodes, do you recall if yours had white diodes or look exactly as the pic I attached? Thanks for your input! I have already emailed LR about all this.
20200307_130129_resized.jpg
mine looked like that also and mine work perfect,i would get another set from them and try again.
Sponsored

BOONEDOG

First Name
Boone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, Gator, Max Tow Package, Uconnect 3 with 5" screen, Alpine Premium Audio, Hothead Liners, Freedom 3 Piece Roof, Cargo Group Package with Trail Rail
Occupation
Retired
mine looked like that also and mine work perfect,i would get another set from them and try again.
Is yours the Max Tow Sport S?

BOONEDOG

First Name
Boone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, Gator, Max Tow Package, Uconnect 3 with 5" screen, Alpine Premium Audio, Hothead Liners, Freedom 3 Piece Roof, Cargo Group Package with Trail Rail
Occupation
Retired
Yeah, I turned them around once since they didn't come on the first time. Thanks! We shall see what Headlight Revolution says on Monday. This is my second go at LED's, the first set from Jeep Federation wouldn't even go in the stock sockets, they said I should shave them down to make them fit, I told them to go pound sand in their ass and returned them. There's a couple things I like shaved and doing it to LED Connectors is not one of them!
Is your Sport S a Max Tow?

OP
OP
srdatv

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
Is your Sport S a Max Tow?
no i didn't get max tow because i only use my landscape trailer for things and really nothing heavy enough to have max tow.

BOONEDOG

First Name
Boone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
no i didn't get max tow because i only use my landscape trailer for things and really nothing heavy enough to have max tow.
Mine is so that means I have the all the time Running Lights which the Non-Max Tow does not have.
HR's technical guy said I may need the original bulbs and not the CK bulbs which is what they sent me that don't work, so they are sending me the original bulbs. I will advise if they work on the Max Tow.

Sponsored

OP
OP
srdatv

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
Mine is so that means I have the all the time Running Lights which the Non-Max Tow does not have.
HR's technical guy said I may need the original bulbs and not the CK bulbs which is what they sent me that don't work, so they are sending me the original bulbs. I will advise if they work on the Max Tow.
yeah let us know.

BOONEDOG

First Name
Boone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
yeah let us know.
So here's the deal, if you use Headlight Revolution and want to use the LED GTR Lighting products they carry for a Jeep 2020 Gladiator Basic Sport you use the CK Socket version.
On a Sport S with Max Tow (has the all time running lights) you would use the Standard Socket, with one caveat though, once you release the Parking Brake the running lights won't come on like they do with regular stock bulbs, you need to turn them on via the Dash Light Control, I actually like the ability to control when the running lights are used so I got that going for me!
Anyway love the brighter upgrade and it was a learning lesson for both me and Headlight Revolution Staff.

P.S. I still chuckle about the LED's I specifically ordered from JeepFederation.com for my rig, they wouldn't even fit in the socket, Jeep Fed's reply was, "shave them down to fit properly", right right, that's not going to happen, lol.

Bobo092212

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2020 Wrangler
Occupation
Service Director
Vehicle Showcase
0C8270AC-608A-4DFE-B8BD-AF39ECBBE39A.jpeg
Amazon LED lights. Awesome look and light for $100!!!

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Just added them this morning. They were on backorder for about 2 days. Took a whole 10 minutes to install both, with having to flip the passenger side for polarity. Now I need to update the fogs and headlights, as these make them look dull lol.

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
well good luck to you.i sent mine back for a refund and i purchased oracle fog bulbs 6000k light and waiting for those to come in.i will report on those after i install them incase you change your mind later.
Well, almost two months later and I finally got all of my bulbs from HR. The Supernova headlights are AMAZING. The fog lights have been in for about a month, but I rarely drive at night anymore to use them. So far so good for the handful of times I’ve used them. Now that everything is in I am very happy. Hopefully they don’t let me down!
Jeep Gladiator led front turn signal upgrade on non led gladiators 50C31579-8565-41BD-BDC9-186C0E375FF2
Jeep Gladiator led front turn signal upgrade on non led gladiators 5C087C38-E931-4E60-BB42-0EE730C83397

Sponsored

OP
OP
srdatv

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
looks awesome!!! enjoy them.i purchased oracle brand fogs in white and have had no issues with those either.

Riddlin

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I don't have max tow and mine are on all the time. I have rear tails and front markers on order. July 1 for the backup lights and June 1 for the front switchbacks.

JK4AER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2003 TJ Rubicon
Just read through this thread and not quite clear on the best method to upgrade my DRL to match my recently upgraded headlights and foglights. I installed the SV.4 from HR for both headlights and foglights. Was hoping there is a DRL bulb option not needing resistors. I have a Rubicon. I would be fine with a whiter white halogen if that was an option...just hoping to get the color closer. Thanks.
Sponsored