Sponsored

LED lighting

OP
OP
ItsmeMrWright

ItsmeMrWright

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steven
Joined
Apr 17, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
107
Reaction score
96
Location
So Cal
Vehicle(s)
2025 Jeep Gladiator Nighthawk
Occupation
Electrical Estimator
So I'm pretty happy with the Morimoto rear lights, damn they are bright at night, and I did not need the resistor. Now I'm considering some plug in modules for headlights. I have read some previous threads and seem to recall something regarding using a Tazer to tune them, I could be mistaken. But doesn't Oracle have some that use the stock harness that are true plug and play without having to monkey with a tuner?

Jeep Gladiator LED lighting 1000000132
Sponsored

 

Bandit’s Lair

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Threads
48
Messages
4,332
Reaction score
7,389
Location
Southern California
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Not sure what Oracle has for headlights. I’m scraping and saving for the Diode Dynamics ones. They seem to have all the functions I want plus a couple in a headlight. Haven’t read anything negative about them either. If you can swing the price they’re worth looking at, in my opinion.
 
OP
OP
ItsmeMrWright

ItsmeMrWright

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steven
Joined
Apr 17, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
107
Reaction score
96
Location
So Cal
Vehicle(s)
2025 Jeep Gladiator Nighthawk
Occupation
Electrical Estimator
Not sure what Oracle has for headlights. I’m scraping and saving for the Diode Dynamics ones. They seem to have all the functions I want plus a couple in a headlight. Haven’t read anything negative about them either. If you can swing the price they’re worth looking at, in my opinion.
I think I recall you saying they were like two grand, or maybe that was the wife's. I was hoping for something for a hundo or two, just the modules.
 

Bandit’s Lair

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Threads
48
Messages
4,332
Reaction score
7,389
Location
Southern California
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Yeah they’re stupid expensive but best I’ve seen out there as far as multifunction. Headlights, turns, DRL, Offroad lights all in 1 package. Offroad is white which I usually don’t run but I have the option.
Sponsored

 
 







Top