First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S with Max Tow
Occupation
Audio visual production sales
It would be a drive, but after going to 3 dealerships and each one trying to screw me over, I drove an hour away to Mike Brown in Granbiey. They had more gladiators than anyone else and didn’t play a ton of games. They gave me $2k more for my trade than anyone else was willing to, and actually honored thier internet price with no add-on’s. This was when places had inventory so things may have changed a bit, but worth looking at online. Honestly, a dealer in the metroplex likely won’t know as much as you can learn by spending an hour researching online. It seems the days of them being experts on the vehicles they sell are long gone.
Sponsored

DevilDog0321

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Sierra 6” lift on 35’s 2018 JLU Rubicon on 37’s
Yeah there not experts at what there selling cause last month they were selling fords the month before that Nissans and 2 month before that Chevrolets lol that’s why car salesmen are the scum of any dealerships they job hop and don’t have a clue about what there selling they only thing they know is how to screw you over and line there pockets

Ezekielg1

First Name
Ezekiel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Wrangler 2 DR Sport (retired), 2020 Gladiator Sport
For anyone trying to get the fca deal… make sure you request (read demand) the fca invoice not a “dealer” invoice… the affiliate website specifically says that you get the discount off chryslers dealer invoice … I used to work as a finance director for a very large dealership… dealer invoices with the dealership name as a letterhead (on top) are created by the dealership not Chrysler and can be manipulated quite easily. The fca invoice is what is sent to the dealership business office and in actuality is the true dealer invoice and what you get your discount on. When I bought my sting grey max tow I waited two months for it to be delivered after I ordered it, it was stickered msrp at 47,800 the dealer invoice from the dealership said 43,500 but I sternly asked for the Chrysler invoice and when they finally obliged it had the price at 42,300. After my 1% affiliate discount the military rebate and the Jeep owner rebate I was under 40 out the door.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Dmcgee

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler, 2014 RAM
Occupation
Retired
The issue is more of the model and trim being eligible for the manufacturer to reimburse the dealership. No reason for the dealership to agree to a discount they will not get reimbursed for.
That's my understanding as well. Ask a dealer you're working with but be specific... I ran into one dealer in the dfw area who was convinced there were no programs available like the affiliate deal. When i challenged him on it he got miffed and we parted ways. A day later he called to let me know it was now available. Needless to say i did not respond.
Sponsored