Sponsored

Texas dealers under invoice. Looking to order Texas Trail.

Jimmymer

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Altitude, Ford Edge
Hi, looks like Texas Trail is a good value. Leather seats included. Does anybody knows a dealer in Texas who can place an order close to Gupton price?
Sponsored

sully09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Occupation
Lawyer
I spent a while looking into this for the DFW area. I think the answer is some will offer you a slight discount, but nothing close to Gupton. If you want to order one, just go with Gupton. I did. Right now, a one way flight from DFW to Nashville on a Thursday is as low as $50.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I spent a while looking into this for the DFW area. I think the answer is some will offer you a slight discount, but nothing close to Gupton. If you want to order one, just go with Gupton. I did. Right now, a one way flight from DFW to Nashville on a Thursday is as low as $50.
Are you picking up a "Texas Trail" model from Grupton?

I know in years past on other makes, ordering a Texas Edition truck and not having it delivered in Texas was next to impossible. The whole point of having the Texas edition was to incentivized sales to be delivered in Texas.

JMBurgess

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Sting Gray Mojave
Hi, looks like Texas Trail is a good value. Leather seats included. Does anybody knows a dealer in Texas who can place an order close to Gupton price?
Like others I tried for a few months to find a deal anywhere near Gupton in/around DFW and couldn't get close. Closest I got was when Autonation NRH was discounting by about 6% under invoice, but then they had a mandatory $1,200 in ad ons that brought the percentage way back down. Everywhere else was either 1-2% under invoice, had $1-2k of add ons, or both. I caved and ordered from Gupton and took delivery at the end of July.

OP
OP

Jimmymer

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Altitude, Ford Edge
Yeah, looks like only TX dealers can order Texas Trail. Thanx for replies.

Sponsored

db305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Max Tow
autonation houston got me somewhere in the neighborhood around 7% below invoice, but that was 2020 when lots were saturated because people were afraid to buy. not sure what they can do now.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
autonation houston got me somewhere in the neighborhood around 7% below invoice, but that was 2020 when lots were saturated because people were afraid to buy. not sure what they can do now.
Yep believe we both bought from same dealership. I was out at the Autonation dealership near me in Katy recently looking for a part and they didn't have a lot of selection on the lot so would think they would not be making much deals
But couldn't hurt to talk to them

lsmath1

First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR - White - Ordered
I ordered a Rubicon in September (delivered last week) from Nyle Maxwell in Austin and got 5% off invoice. Email Jeffrey Maxwell <[email protected]>. He put it all together for me and was aware of Tread Lightly and all that.
Sponsored