First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I’ve actually followed him for years now. He used to have a jk wrangler before. He was in the financial industry before and he used to make videos just trying to spot exotic cars. He didn’t make much money before, but he took out a loan to buy an exotic car and he channel grew. His boss fired him and he decided that he was making some money off YouTube, but realized he had potential to make a career out of it if he dedicated all his time to it. And now he has 2 Lambos, an Audi R8 an a Gladiator that he’s building like crazy. I honestly thought at first he was a little much but after seeing that he has a passion for cars and capitalized on it and built his career off sharing that passion with others I have a lot of respect for him. He’s no spoiled kid. Hard work and determination paid off for him.

Seen him before on Youtube: Youtube is FULL of kids with Lambo's and other exotics, drifting them, crashing them. You might notice this kid has 2 Lambo's, not just 1.

Spend some time on Youtube and you will wonder where do these kids get this kind of coin, none seem to work I cannot figure it out. What they do to these cars reduces their value and any nick or most minor of parking lot ding an almost total out some of the cars. The Bugatti that several of them are driving around at $2.5 M+ a new set of wheels runs $40k and you replace after 3 tire changes, oil change is over $10k and you have to remove much of the body to do it. You got to wonder where does the money come from to drive a $M car and laugh off a ding that for a $100 bucks at a dentless paint repair place gets your Toyota fixed and for some of the cars with hand made carbon fiber bodies the costs can climb into the $100,000's. Got to wonder where you get that kind of $
Sponsored

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Evo's rig probably lost a good bit of that 6.5in lift due to all the added extra weight from their rack, tent, etc. Stradman's purple Gladiator has nothing on it.

I honestly love the look and wish I could go 6.5in lift w/ 40s, but that just seems unnecessarily impractical for my every day life haha. Maybe 4.5in and 38s will do...

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
The only thing I can say about that color is, I'm glad it's his.
Sponsored