Advertisement

Maximus-3 Gladiator Build [SEMA 2019]

Captn_Obvious

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon (Sting Grey)
The Sports Bar rack is coming along nicely, still in the manufacturing phase. Best estimate 4-6 weeks until they are ready to ship.
We will try to develop and offer as many accessory mounts as possible.
@Maximus-3 Is there pricing available that you can share for the Sports Bar rack? Interested in it, and any accessory mounts for shovel, jack, traction boards.. not a whole lot, just a few offroad essentials - thanks!

Advertisement

Maximus-3

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2018 JLUR
@Maximus-3 Is there pricing available that you can share for the Sports Bar rack? Interested in it, and any accessory mounts for shovel, jack, traction boards.. not a whole lot, just a few offroad essentials - thanks!
Only estimations at this point, but we are getting closer. Basically we have to wait for the first batch to be complete to get the total cost of goods analysis and final pricing. DM incoming.

outcastjt

First Name
Sergio
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 JKU 2020 JT
Occupation
Self Employeed
Regarding the Sports Bar, I'd like to know if a RTT could be secured to it. If so, it would be perfect for daily use and have the capability to support the RTT with an added clamp here or there and at the same time having secured storage under the aluminum deck boards.

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I'm curios on this as well. Or they can include a detachable cross bar (U-shape) at the back of the low parallel bars with maybe c-clamp style quick release for when you need a full height rack. Then you can mount parallel bars on top for strength and be use for tents, lumbers, kayaks, etc. It will be the most useful sports rack on the market.

As for the aluminum panels, I hope it can't be remove from outside. So you can use it as a secured open bed cover (if that's a thing) when you lock the bed. Then maybe load the bed with air/water tight bins for storage. ;)

Moab

First Name
Dion
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Jeep Gladiator Overland, ‘17 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, ‘73 Porsche 914-6 GT,
I'm curios on this as well. Or they can include a detachable cross bar (U-shape) at the back of the low parallel bars with maybe c-clamp style quick release for when you need a full height rack. Then you can mount parallel bars on top for strength and be use for tents, lumbers, kayaks, etc. It will be the most useful sports rack on the market.

As for the aluminum panels, I hope it can't be remove from outside. So you can use it as a secured open bed cover (if that's a thing) when you lock the bed. Then maybe load the bed with air/water tight bins for storage. ;)
I like your ideas very much. Hopefully Maximus is on the same wavelength.
:):jk:

Advertisement

Advertisement