First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Engineer
I traded my 2014 JK 2 Door for a Gladiator (Overland) about 10 days ago. I want to change the layout of my display, I think it is possible but want to see if anyone has tried it. What I want is on the main display (Speed) in the corner is direction can I change that to read my distance to empty? Thanks
Sponsored

Deadeye

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
there is a dash screen called setup (i think its 9), only available in park. It is in there, there are several different layout options.

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
I traded my 2014 JK 2 Door for a Gladiator (Overland) about 10 days ago. I want to change the layout of my display, I think it is possible but want to see if anyone has tried it. What I want is on the main display (Speed) in the corner is direction can I change that to read my distance to empty? Thanks
If you are talking about the display in the cluster, then yes. What Deadeye said. Just use the arrow buttons on the left on the steering wheel to scoll thru the pages. You can change the large display in the center, as well the left, center & right sides, across the top.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Yes I have mine setup with Upper Left is miles till empty, Upper Right is current mpg, compass in the middle

OP
OP
RLSavage

RLSavage

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Engineer