First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Fca/ STELLANTIS
Hello I just ordered a Mojave Gladiator. Will probably arrive in 2 or 3 weeks. I wanted the nacho color but I went with white cause nacho wasn't available. It'll be my 1st topless jeep. Been ordering small little things on ebay and Amazon. Was just wondering if anybody know what cold air intake is the best for the 3.6? And also looking to order some stainless steel powder coated step bars. Just dont know which ones to go with. If anyone has any advice or ideas on what I should get please feel free to drop a message. Thanks .
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
There are a few threads on Cold Air Intakes in the Pentastar section. https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...yl-pentastar-maintenance-mods-discussions.18/ The best one is subjective, but the general consensus seems to be that they may alter the engine sound but provide little actual benefit. That being said, I installed the Mopar CAI (77072433AC) on my Overland. It has a larger intake tube, and lets you use the stock air filter. I did not install the vent in the side of the hood, since I didn't want to cut it up (and I have a under-hood light installed in that spot). The Mopar CAI will fit the Mojave engine, but the vent piece will not fit the Mojave hood.

OP
OP

Fcollazo76

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Fca/ STELLANTIS
Good morning. Thanks for info. I was also reading on intakes on this forum last night. Some people say they put them on then they take them off. I guess its ones preference. Mostly everyone was saying that it doesn't help with the mpgs and that it only makes the engine sound more aggressive. So instead of spending $300+ dollars on a cold air intake my question is shd i just buy a K&N or the Genuine Mopar air filter. Once again thanks for your info. I cant wait to get my Gladiator. Will post up pics when i get it and when i start putting on some accessories.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
It's a little pricey, but I like the Mopar CAI. I like the looks, and the more aggressive sound I get in the cab. It's not a lot, but it is noticeable. It also looks similar to the stock intake. It does include one of the washable filters they charge $120 for. For now, I chose to stick with the OEM paper filter. The washable filter and the hood vent pieces are in the box on a shelf.

Jeep Gladiator Mojave  on the way. 20210211_154603
Jeep Gladiator Mojave  on the way. 20210211_161312

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on the new JT!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Fcollazo76

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Fca/ STELLANTIS
Thanks guys. I can't wait to get it. So any advice on nerf bars? I've been looking at mopar ones this guy has for sale for $200 around my area. I would like to buy some that are stainless steel and not to heavy..

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I just put on lod step sliders.
I got them because I can add an additional step for my kiddos. The steps themselves are extremely light but the 3 giant brackets they are like 8-12lbs each. Install wasn't bad just don't put them on backwards like my dumb ass.:facepalm:
You'll love the truck!

brhonemus

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Arama, 2015 BMW X5
Occupation
Headhunter
Hello I just ordered a Mojave Gladiator. Will probably arrive in 2 or 3 weeks. I wanted the nacho color but I went with white cause nacho wasn't available. It'll be my 1st topless jeep. Been ordering small little things on ebay and Amazon. Was just wondering if anybody know what cold air intake is the best for the 3.6? And also looking to order some stainless steel powder coated step bars. Just dont know which ones to go with. If anyone has any advice or ideas on what I should get please feel free to drop a message. Thanks .
Congrats-just picked up a Firecracker red Mojave last week, my first Jeep. Installing Armorlite flooring, rugged ridge sill guards, and a Rebel Off Road full Rack on its way. I had a CAI on my last Nissan Armada, loved it.

OP
OP

Fcollazo76

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Fca/ STELLANTIS
Thanks for info guys. I think im leaning towards the Nfab black cab length nerf bars or the Mopar factory running boards. . Which ones would u go with? S&B cold air intake, or Volant 17736, or just the drop in k&n vs the mopar drop in filter.
Sponsored