Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
For anyone with panels, not just bed panels either….this is a great accessory that allows you to mount anywhere not just in specific locations.

For me I was determined to mount my Element Fire Extinguisher in the slim space on the bed panel towards the tailgate near the bed light. Just looks good and maximizes other space. However the holes provided in the panel in that specific spot wouldn’t have worked and would have off set the Fire extinguisher.

Gorman Precision took some measurements from me and also bought their own panel to test these 3D printed inserts which completely fill the Molle squares and have threaded bolt hole for whatever attachments you choose to use. They made custom mounts for my FE but they also work with normal quick fist.

overall great experience and just wanted to share in case someone else is having issues with mounting placement.

https://www.gormanprecision.com/collections/all

Jeep Gladiator Molle bed panels F9E92EDB-D612-422F-8113-E69009300E82

Jeep Gladiator Molle bed panels FC235475-9355-4C45-A68D-15D72C3EA95E

duvinclunk

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
Nice! I've been looking for something like this for my Motobilt panels and Smartcap doors. What are the measurements for your molle squares?

They're a bit pricey but look good!

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! I've been looking for something like this for my Motobilt panels and Smartcap doors. What are the measurements for your molle squares?

They're a bit pricey but look good!
Don’t have the measurements I had sent, right in front of me and not able to grab any at the moment. But I sent length, width, and depth to them and they started testing it out since it’s the first time they’ve made them. I was pretty much the test dummy.

Made a few tweaks after the owner actually ended up buy a set of JCRs anyways for his own set up and based them off that to get it precise. Spot on. I just purchased another set of two after getting the first set, so I can mount my mag light in the exact same panel placement as my FE just on the opposite side (using quick fists for that though).

I’m sure of you reached out to them and gave them your Motobilt measurements they could work something out. I initially reached out and found them on instagram @gormanprecison Kenny was awesome

Sponsored

duvinclunk

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
Don’t have the measurements I had sent, right in front of me and not able to grab any at the moment. But I sent length, width, and depth to them and they started testing it out since it’s the first time they’ve made them. I was pretty much the test dummy.

Made a few tweaks after the owner actually ended up buy a set of JCRs anyways for his own set up and based them off that to get it precise. Spot on. I just purchased another set of two after getting the first set, so I can mount my mag light in the exact same panel placement as my FE just on the opposite side (using quick fists for that though).

I’m sure of you reached out to them and gave them your Motobilt measurements they could work something out. I initially reached out and found them on instagram @gormanprecison Kenny was awesome
I have started that process and reached out. My big concern would be the cost. I've got several things to mount and I'd be hundreds of dollars just in mounting hardware@

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
I have started that process and reached out. My big concern would be the cost. I've got several things to mount and I'd be hundreds of dollars just in mounting hardware@
Gotcha. Not really sure of your exact set up or goal in mind. But me personally. I'm only using these inserts on certain things that I cant directly mount to the panels or cant mount in a specific location/placement that I'd like. Everything else I have mounted, is using normal molle straps or regular quick fists mounted at the predetermined molle squares or screw holes within the panel. So these are designed with specific placement and location preference in mind. Not sure if that helps but just saying.

Like I said I personally only have (2) sets of two to mount my extinguisher and mag light in the narrow area at the end of the panels which normally would not allow me to. So I didnt spend too much. Actually I wasnt even charged for the first set, since I was used as tester.

Here’s the second set I have for the quick fist mounting option. Last pic is just an general idea of my other accessories I have mounted normally not using any inserts

Jeep Gladiator Molle bed panels 20FA500D-940A-4584-9311-C1FC2B314ABE

Jeep Gladiator Molle bed panels 9415718C-AA09-44D8-9AFD-970CA6A275EF

Jeep Gladiator Molle bed panels B467B0DD-1FD5-45A2-93E7-B58A6F7F34BB

Jeep Gladiator Molle bed panels AB829690-904B-4416-A2B9-84FD406D2BFE

Jeep Gladiator Molle bed panels 47B61F73-A3CE-422F-BEAE-85FC852B2ADB
Sponsored

Last edited: