Advertisement

Molle bed panels

gladius.jt

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2010 Jeep Wrangler
After several weeks ordering I received the side Molle panels. Pleased with fit and finish. Unfortunately I could only install one side because of missing hardware. Sent email and placed phone message and never received response. Was able to call again and reach someone there that said they would send the missing parts. No email or other indication that is actually happening though. Hopefully the bed rack that is on the way has all the hardware. FYI there are no instructions. Must refer to YouTube.

C66D85D2-2EC6-4B4F-B2E9-3111536FDB5F.jpeg

533365CD-2963-4E65-A122-DDA9B1D06661.jpeg
Was it much of a pain to install the Powertank? I was wondering how to get one back there and under the cover. That looks legit. I'll likely buy another holder, so I can swap the tank back and forth w/ my JK.

hjdca

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
What/how did you install the maxtrax with? Any pics of that to share here too? Thx.

BTW, I just ordered two sets of the JCR side-bed molle racks. Looking forward to adding some essential tools and such. I keep my tow step(s) and winching gear inside behind the seat presently or in a Bartact molle bag hanging on the back of the drivers seat. I'd like to be able to mount my Powertank too, so i can swap it back and forth with my JK.
Here is a link to my MaxTrax installation on the stock front Trail rail. It also shows my Molle Panel and tools installation.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...one-setup-for-day-wheeling.25530/#post-412464

wvyankee2

First Name
Marty
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Very happy with bed panel!

hiliftjack.jpg

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase

Advertisement

Advertisement