Molle bed panels

gladius.jt

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2010 Jeep Wrangler
After several weeks ordering I received the side Molle panels. Pleased with fit and finish. Unfortunately I could only install one side because of missing hardware. Sent email and placed phone message and never received response. Was able to call again and reach someone there that said they would send the missing parts. No email or other indication that is actually happening though. Hopefully the bed rack that is on the way has all the hardware. FYI there are no instructions. Must refer to YouTube.

C66D85D2-2EC6-4B4F-B2E9-3111536FDB5F.jpeg

533365CD-2963-4E65-A122-DDA9B1D06661.jpeg
Was it much of a pain to install the Powertank? I was wondering how to get one back there and under the cover. That looks legit. I'll likely buy another holder, so I can swap the tank back and forth w/ my JK.
Sponsored

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
What/how did you install the maxtrax with? Any pics of that to share here too? Thx.

BTW, I just ordered two sets of the JCR side-bed molle racks. Looking forward to adding some essential tools and such. I keep my tow step(s) and winching gear inside behind the seat presently or in a Bartact molle bag hanging on the back of the drivers seat. I'd like to be able to mount my Powertank too, so i can swap it back and forth with my JK.
Here is a link to my MaxTrax installation on the stock front Trail rail. It also shows my Molle Panel and tools installation.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...one-setup-for-day-wheeling.25530/#post-412464

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase

Glad-inator

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great!

(Let us know if that beast ever is taken off and used)
Thinking about doing the bed mat/Molle panel route myself. I just ordered both the hood mount and side mount for the high lift... I’ll see which I like more and return the other. Also an unrelated heads up- Harbor Freight has the Badlands Apex 1200 synthetic on sale right now For anyone looking. Just picked my up for $585 with tax. Sale ends on Aug. 16th.

Sponsored

immaechu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow / 2005 Honda Accord Coupe w/ Air Suspension
Occupation
Owner of printing company
Vehicle Showcase

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
I have mine pretty packed now. Drivers side molle panel has - Pulaski, Hatchet, 4 lb. sledge hammer, 2 lb. copper/rawhide hammer, Splitting Wedge, hand pick, 250mm Silky folding saw, Bushcraft drill and wood dowels, Tire Thumper, Entrenchment Tool, two bundles of ropes, filet knife, fire extinguisher, flood light.

Jeep Gladiator Molle bed panels Jg105n

Passenger side has: Shovel, Katanaboy 500mm and 250mm folding saws, double bit camp hatchet, Safe Jack Sargent (for when my 37" tires finally go on), Viair 440p air compressor.

Jeep Gladiator Molle bed panels cW9Uo9

I am still making some changes to optimize the space, but, so far, it has been working great. We use the bed for moving boxes, so, having my off-road stuff with me all the time and still having an empty bed is super nice.

Last edited:

immaechu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow / 2005 Honda Accord Coupe w/ Air Suspension
Occupation
Owner of printing company
Vehicle Showcase

wvyankee2

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
got one!! it doesn't fly around when driving on the highway or anything?
I have the soft cover on my bed, but I wouldn't think so. Pretty thick and heavy. Sticky too. Only problem is because of the raised lip against tailgate, it will hold water. Might want to cut a couple small grooves in that lip to drain.

Sponsored

pluikens

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Consultant
Vehicle Showcase
They are bolt-in :like:
Thanks! I have looked around on your site and I'm wondering if I'm correct in my assumption... Do I buy one of JTRMP-PC for either side of my bed? Just flip around the non-logo piece to install on the left side from the way it's shown in the website photos?

wvyankee2

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! I have looked around on your site and I'm wondering if I'm correct in my assumption... Do I buy one of JTRMP-PC for either side of my bed? Just flip around the non-logo piece to install on the left side from the way it's shown in the website photos?
Yes. The one panel goes on either side.

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
After several weeks ordering I received the side Molle panels. Pleased with fit and finish. Unfortunately I could only install one side because of missing hardware. Sent email and placed phone message and never received response. Was able to call again and reach someone there that said they would send the missing parts. No email or other indication that is actually happening though. Hopefully the bed rack that is on the way has all the hardware. FYI there are no instructions. Must refer to YouTube.

what is and where did you get the channel mounted above the panel?
Sponsored