Mopar Crossbar vs Voodoo crossbar

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '21 JLU 80th | Past '20 JTR, '18 JLUR
Let me know what you think when they come.
Received the rack, the cross bars are extruded aluminum double channel 8020 and extremely beefy. The mounting brackets are really nice and the bars not only bolt to the mounting bracket but the brackets have welded supports to further assist with the weight on the bars. These are super nice. Will not be mounting until spring and after I order the bike racks.
Sponsored

marcwithac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow
Received the rack, the cross bars are extruded aluminum double channel 8020 and extremely beefy. The mounting brackets are really nice and the bars not only bolt to the mounting bracket but the brackets have welded supports to further assist with the weight on the bars. These are super nice. Will not be mounting until spring and after I order the bike racks.
I just put mine on last night. They are super well made. I was skeptical about whether or not the Mopar tonneau would work or not. But it does work with a couple minutes and some effort. Pics to come. I might make a video of how to roll and unroll the cover with the bars on so people can see how it can be done.

Dreaded1

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I had a small issue when I installed my bike racks. The crossbars are so wide, the straps on my rack did not fit around them. I ended up removing the straps and attached the racks using nuts and bolts through the center slot in the cross bars. I ran it like that all Summer and never had an issue with them coming loose. That included a 7 hour drive to Maine with the bikes loaded.

bike.jpg

Sarao

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon
I have the mopar crossbars, taking it off is easy, just 8 bolts, 4 on each cross bar and i can take them off with my yakima bike racks still installed. Putting it back on requires for me to remove the bike racks and put the crossbars one at a time
Jeep Gladiator Mopar Crossbar vs Voodoo crossbar 3D128C4F-593F-4F9C-B3CD-D838D76DB80D
Sponsored