Mopar lift part #'s

Nannook of the north

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport
I've seen this posted on here before but can't seem to find it in the search. Does anyone have the individual part #'s for the parts included in the mopar lift?
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hell, I’d leave it here. It’s a good reference for others to find it who also can’t find the thread. :like:

OP
OP
Nannook of the north

Nannook of the north

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport
It's kinda crazy you can get the whole lift minus the shocks (and overpriced hardware) for less than $600. I have a budget boost for now and a set of bilstein 5125 shocks are these fox really worth over 1k for the set? They come in at $276.39 on the mopar parts website.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
It's kinda crazy you can get the whole lift minus the shocks (and overpriced hardware) for less than $600. I have a budget boost for now and a set of bilstein 5125 shocks are these fox really worth over 1k for the set? They come in at $276.39 on the mopar parts website.
I did the Skyjacker G250MSB, and plan to leave the rear 1” spacer for now, and use the front sway bar end links, bump stops, and shock brackets, but plan to add EVO 2.5” front springs, EVO adjustable track bar, and EVO lower control arms To the front. Sort of a FrankenLift on my JTR. Bet that MF’er flexes and drives like it should afterwards, and is a beast. :like:
Sponsored