Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I was wondering i anybody is running font Mopar mud flaps 82215332AB in the fronts and the wide track Mopar mud flaps 82216377AB in the rear? Not worried about the rears fitting as they are made for max tow, but worried about the fronts working with the N fab 3" bars.
Did a search and didn't see this combination anywhere and looking for input
Got a couple of hinge dings already.... Ballz.....
Jeep Gladiator Mopar mud flaps for Max Tow with N fab steps Winter rear quarter
Sponsored

originaldarin

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S
I just hit 13k and the rock damage is ridiculous.
This is my 6th Jeep (2 JKs, TJ, XJ, WJ) and I've never had this much rock damage with all the lifts, oversized tires, and offsets in rhe past. I'm looking at the mopar molded front mud guards. They extend out about 3/4" past the fender and it looks like they stay within the profile of the "fender well" at the back. The nfabs shouldn't interfere, but I'm probably going to have to buy them to find out. I have to say that the nfabs were the cheapest options and the paint quality hasn't held up over the 2k miles I've had them. I see myself having them refinished in another 2k. I'll post something whenever I get some flaps installed.

20210221_085349.jpg

20210221_085259.jpg

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
The oem steps completely protect the side of the JT without needing mud flaps, obviously they are not suitable for serious off road use but for actually being and step and protecting the side of the JT they are one of the best.
Sponsored