Sponsored

Moving on

the-dude-abides

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT 2020
Well guys. I've been here since I ordered my launch edition, through my delivery in July of last year, and many mods later. I've decided to move on from the Gladiator. The dude took me on a very memorable ride to CO and on many very scenic and awesome trails. I got it dialed into my liking and it was a great off road vehicle for my off road needs.

But what I found was I needed to tow my other toys to the off road spot more than I needed another off road vehicle. A couple of long trips pulling a trailer full of toys with the gladiator and I realized that is not a good use of this machine.

I still love the way it looks. Very capable offroad. Steers like crap bit hasn't had tsb done. Love it for everything but what I need it most for.

So, farewell "the dude." May the next owner appreciate you for what you are.

And thanks for all the help and many hours of reading and information people on this forum have provided me. I only hope I've provided enough info in return to justify my existence around here.

Peace out. Appreciate you all.
Sponsored

NateSamJT20

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR LE - 18 FORD EXPEDITION MAX
can I ask where you traded it in? I got rid of my gladiator a few months ago for same reasons but got my wife a vehicle that can tow everything needed. I'm in IL and have been looking at a couple white launch editions in the MO area.