Sponsored

My FIFTH trip to the shop in 2 months!!!

OP
OP

Damangron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Aircraft mechanic
Over 30 days total and you should be able to lemon law it. I loved my JK, NO issues, put over 100k mikes on it. My JT has 4500 on the clock and an entire engine needed to be replaced, now back for poor install issues. I hit the 30 day mark this week. Anything else happens and I’m 💯 getting every cent back. Paying 60k might not mean a lot to some but for me 60k on a toy that is broken with less than 5k miles on it…c’mon man wtf FCA?

That's exactly what I'm saying, I work hard for my money and I think it's perfectly acceptable to expect more out of a 60k Jeep. I'm on day 15....didnt even call the rep today, no contact since Friday morning when they said they were trying to figure out a wiring problem. F em...they can keep it! Lol. I'm half way there.
Sponsored

calipoontappa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
That's exactly what I'm saying, I work hard for my money and I think it's perfectly acceptable to expect more out of a 60k Jeep. I'm on day 15....didnt even call the rep today, no contact since Friday morning when they said they were trying to figure out a wiring problem. F em...they can keep it! Lol. I'm half way there.
yeah, if I don’t hit up the service rep I will not hear back for days, no update at all and trying to get an ETA is like pulling teeth. Every time I ask for an ETA it’s pushed more and more, “end of week, beginning of next week, end of the week” now telling me, “we’re not sure yet, waiting on parts”

LiftedrubiconJT

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon gladiator
yeah, if I don’t hit up the service rep I will not hear back for days, no update at all and trying to get an ETA is like pulling teeth. Every time I ask for an ETA it’s pushed more and more, “end of week, beginning of next week, end of the week” now telling me, “we’re not sure yet, waiting on parts”
I’ve been dealing with same issue. I never hear back unless I contact them. I’m on my 2nd dealership and still can’t get anything resolved

Akgladiator

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Gladiator Wrangler Camaro Mustang GXP Taurus
Occupation
Bee
Lemon the Jeep and move on with your life. You are absolutely right, we work hard for our money, this kind of inconveniences and stress are not healthy for anybody.
Sponsored