Sponsored

Need some advice on lift kits. Mopar or Clayton?

JeepinAR

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon - 12 JKUR with L86/10L80
Occupation
Engineer
Here’s my 2021 Ecodiesel Overland with the 2” MOPAR lift, 3/4” puck in the front for when I add my bumper/winch, and 317/70r17 BFG KO2’s and MOPAR wheels. It’s exactly what I was looking for, we will be towing a camper a lot and wanted to keep it on the milder side.
Jeep Gladiator Need some advice on lift kits. Mopar or Clayton? 964F9731-7A7A-449E-8123-647744BBE522
Sponsored

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I have a ride right 3.5 on order for my JTR and only doing 35’s. Hoping it won’t look bad. @Clayton Off Road, does this kit come with bump stops? The bill of materials on the website look like it lists the overland parts on the ride right link.
Ride Right kits do not come with bump stops but they can always be added to the kit! They're not really necessary if you don't plan on flexing the truck out a ton, which is why in this kit we decided to remove them since it's primarily designed for somebody looking to keep the vehicle on road. However like I mentioned if you do plan on doing a little bit of offroading or flexing the truck out bump stops can always be added it definitely won't hurt anything! Sorry about the confusion the site I let our web team know to get that updated :like:

robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Ride Right kits do not come with bump stops but they can always be added to the kit! They're not really necessary if you don't plan on flexing the truck out a ton, which is why in this kit we decided to remove them since it's primarily designed for somebody looking to keep the vehicle on road. However like I mentioned if you do plan on doing a little bit of offroading or flexing the truck out bump stops can always be added it definitely won't hurt anything! Sorry about the confusion the site I let our web team know to get that updated :like:
All good, just wanted you guys to be aware of the site content confusion. I talked to my shop on Saturday and he's switching my order from the 3.5" Ride Right to the 2.5" Overland Plus kit so now I'm even more stoked to get it!

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
All good, just wanted you guys to be aware of the site content confusion. I talked to my shop on Saturday and he's switching my order from the 3.5" Ride Right to the 2.5" Overland Plus kit so now I'm even more stoked to get it!
Awesome well we can't wait to see pictures! Let us know if you need anything else!
Sponsored