First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Taco
Occupation
Engineer
Does anyone have the OEM LED headlight/DRL manuals from a self install that I can borrow? The dealer asked for them as proof of purchase/proof of being genuine Mopar.

I'm in Las Vegas.

I installed a set of OEM headlights and DRLs when I first got my vehicle. I've had it running with J scan no problem, but now that I'm getting my first service done, I wanted to have the dealer reprogram so it's locked in for good. I must have tossed the manual that came with my OEM LED headlights when I threw out the immense amount of cardboard that they came with lol.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:
OP
OP

aureovin

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Taco
Occupation
Engineer
Maybe try another dealer? Don't the lights have a Mopar stamp, part number or anything on them that indicates they are an OEM part?

Do you have access to a laser printer that does double-sided printing? Just download and print them from the product listing.
https://store.mopar.com/v-2020-jeep-gladiator--overland--3-6l-v6-gas/accessories-exterior--lighting
I'll try another dealer if they refuse to do it without. I agree though, it's pretty obvious they are OEM, have them ran to the BCM and everything.

I thought about printing the manual, but realize it won't be the same as the OEM. isn't the OEM on a more tan color, slightly flimsy paper stock?

Thanks for the input!

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I don't know about the LED headlights, but for the other Mopar parts I have received, the instructions were just double-sided on white paper. Some of them were worse quality than what comes out of my printer.

SteveInOrlando

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Design
Why not just show the receipt from where you bought them. I am sure you got an email confirmation
Sponsored