Neighbor bought a Sport S!

iammacey

First Name
Macey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4, Fiesta ST, Gladiator LE
I travel for work and when I left on Tuesday everything was pretty standard. When I got home tonight I saw one of my neighbors has a Black Sport S with soft top in the driveway. This is Cumming, GA. So neighbor, if you're on the forum, welcome. And congratulations on the new rig!

Also had a JLU Sahara for my rental this week. While it didn't drive drastically different, the street tires were noticeable on the interstate. Mileage was better and power delivery felt very different. Unsure if that's a gearing thing or the weight reduction. Regardless, I'm glad to be back home and looking forward to some seat time in the JT this weekend.
Sponsored

OP
OP
iammacey

iammacey

First Name
Macey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4, Fiesta ST, Gladiator LE
So my neighbor drove by today while I was washing the Fiesta ST and turns out he didn't buy a Gladiator. He rented one for the weekend and was absolutely loving it. His wife was all about them getting one. Hopefully he joins the club!

attworth

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜00 LR Disco II, ā€˜17 Toyota Sienna
Iā€™m curious where you guys are finding these for rent. Iā€™ve searched online but coming up empty. Any advice?

ATLalien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
I'm in Cumming as well. If you see a Red Overland Hardtop, it's probably me. In the 3 weeks since I purchased mine, I've only seen two others, one white, and one silver. Is one of those yours OP?

Sponsored

wyodirt

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Secret stuff in secret locations
Iā€™m curious where you guys are finding these for rent. Iā€™ve searched online but coming up empty. Any advice?
someone had one from an Avis lot in Dallas/Ft Worth I believe

attworth

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜00 LR Disco II, ā€˜17 Toyota Sienna
someone had one from an Avis lot in Dallas/Ft Worth I believe
Yeah I saw that post as well. I did find one on Turo about 3 hours away. Trying to decide if itā€™s worth renting for a few days or not. I know I want the truck, but renting one would be nice to solidify the decision.
Sponsored