danielspivey

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 MAX TOW MAX TOW MAX TOW, 4.10s w 1583 payload
Greetings everyone,

I’m new to the forum but I just bought a 2021 model year Sport S w/Max Tow Package in Snazberry Red. This thing IS AWESOME and drives much better than I imagined.

I’m excited to be a new active member of the forum and looking forward to seeing everyone’s thoughts, upgrades, etc with the Gladiator.

Happy Wheelin ladies and gentlemen!

Edit: Coming from a 2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L lowered on Eibach Pro kit Springs & Struts.

15D74477-0BA9-471C-AB71-478AC3E126F2.jpeg

Like the black wheels! I wish they would have come on my max tow, I got the ugly silver ones....

mdyucca

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Welcome and congratulations on doing your part in keeping the economy strong.

pic8526

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Same... I like the black wheels. When I ordered my Max Tow silver was the only wheel option. By the time it came in they added the black wheels to the options🤬

Sponsored

Jeep Newbie

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Real Estate
I've had my Willys for a couple weeks now. I love it when I come out and it's still in the driveway. Since we got it, my wife and daughter grab it every chance they get. Did a couple small "personalization's" to it. Next up is new tires and rims. The stock ones are a little to skinny for my tastes. (255/75/17). thinking going a hair bigger (33" and offsetting the rims to make it stand a little wider) This is mostly going to be a street queen. Doubtful it will do any trail rides unless its on the sand :)

mdyucca

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Welcome and congratulations on doing your part in keeping the economy strong.
I just passed the 1k mark. Like you I am very impressed with the ride of my Jeep. My last Jeep was a 1971 cj5, Jeep has come along way! Now I hope I don’t screw things up with modifications. I put on the Mopar lift and now the ride is just a bit firmer, not bad, but no longer similar to my wife’s Lexus.