First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
We now have 4 different add-on kits that work with our Behind the Seat Compressor Mount. If you want everything in one spot, hidden, lockable and flexible... look no further! If you are using our compressor mount and want to add the ARB Locker Manifold, we have a kit for that. If you want to have the rocker switch and an air coupler tucked in neatly behind the seat with the compressor, we have a kit for that. If you want to have dual air couplers to run an air line to each side of the truck at the same time, we have a kit for that. If you already have our Behind the Seat Mount and want to add just the new plate, we have that as well. The plate also has slots so that you could even add a fuse block behind the seat.

There are three separate kits available that make our Behind the Seat Compressor Mount the most flexible on the market. Take a look at the website to check out the kits!

https://www.813fabrication.com/

IMG_7079.jpg

IMG_7077.jpg

IMG_7122.jpg

IMG_7086.jpg

IMG_7060.jpg

IMG_7057.jpg
Sponsored

Freebooter

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave, 2020 124 Spider Abarth
Occupation
Almost Retired
Jeremy...........you just solved my compressor mounting quagmire! Behind the rear seat mount with a single ARB coupler add on kit.

Are these in stock and ready to ship?

Thanks man!

Edit: Just ordered both so hope so!

Last edited:
OP
OP
813 Fabrication & Design

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeremy...........you just solved my compressor mounting quagmire! Behind the rear seat mount with a single ARB coupler add on kit.

Are these in stock and ready to ship?

Thanks man!

Edit: Just ordered both so hope so!
Great! Yes, we have them ready to ship!

Freebooter

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Almost Retired
Jeremy...........thanks for the great service and product. Everything was packaged perfectly with their correlated parts bag. The instructions are very detailed and easy to follow. Thanks again!

Jeep Gladiator New Add-On Kits for ARB Behind the Seat Compressor Mount 813 Packagin
Jeep Gladiator New Add-On Kits for ARB Behind the Seat Compressor Mount 813 Mount
Jeep Gladiator New Add-On Kits for ARB Behind the Seat Compressor Mount 813 origami

OP
OP
813 Fabrication & Design

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeremy...........thanks for the great service and product. Everything was packaged perfectly with their correlated parts bag. The instructions are very detailed and easy to follow. Thanks again!

Jeep Gladiator New Add-On Kits for ARB Behind the Seat Compressor Mount 813 origami

Great! Glad you are happy with everything. Let me know if there is anything else I can help out with.

Sponsored

OP
OP
813 Fabrication & Design

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
Any issues with the compressors getting too hot and melting the near by fabric?
No reports of any heat issues so far. It is recommended to drop the rear seat when using the compressor for more ventilation and space. There have been a few customers that added a sticky-back heat shield to the back of the seat just for more protection.

Bluezlgnd

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
No reports of any heat issues so far. It is recommended to drop the rear seat when using the compressor for more ventilation and space. There have been a few customers that added a sticky-back heat shield to the back of the seat just for more protection.
Thanks. I ordered a mount last night.

OP
OP
813 Fabrication & Design

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. I ordered a mount last night.
Thanks! I just sent you an email, I was curious about how you are going to set everything up with the pieces you purchased. Take a look at the email and let me know if you have any questions.

Sponsored

Freebooter

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Almost Retired
The compressor gets hot but it is not touching anything. I just let the back seat down and there is plenty of ventilation. It is loud but it is usually about two minutes for each tire. I will have the 2 back doors open for the air line and that helps with the noise. So the noise to me and my wife is no big deal. We have used it now 6 or 7 times and I really like how everything works.

OP
OP
813 Fabrication & Design

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
The compressor gets hot but it is not touching anything. I just let the back seat down and there is plenty of ventilation. It is loud but it is usually about two minutes for each tire. I will have the 2 back doors open for the air line and that helps with the noise. So the noise to me and my wife is no big deal. We have used it now 6 or 7 times and I really like how everything works.
Glad it is working well for you!
Sponsored