New buyer here!

ckage83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 2500
Occupation
Radiology
Happy Sunday all. As of today I'm in the market for a new Gladiator. I've owned my 18' Crew Cab Cummins Ram for the past 3 years and while the huge diesel truck life is cool, its time for a change. I honestly lost interest in the scene about a year ago as my truck was very tastefully modded for reliability drivability but it's gotten to be a pain to own.

I've been lurking on here for quite some time, I've read and re-read a lot of articles on the various models and I've settled on the Mojave as my primary build. I don't really tow much of anything (I know...diesel) and I run up and down the highway a lot all week long.

I live in NH, which means all the dealers in the tristate area are out of their minds price wise or flat out don't want the business of ordering something but thanks to you bunch I'm working with Dan over at Gupton.....Thats 1700+ miles kids.

So....Build wise. Here is what I've got spec'd out for now. Keeping in mind it'll remain mostly stock for a while as I'm building a new garage this year to support my habits. Audio will be addressed early on which is why I opt for the minimal system. I'm also leaning towards the aftermarket for rooftop insulation unless someone can tell me the OEM is better.
-2021 Mojave in Sting Gray
-Body colored fenders
-Body colored hard top
-Spray in bed liner (same price as local and just as tough)
-Leather trimmed black seats
-7" uconnect
-Remote start
-Remote proximity keyless
-LED lighting group
-Active safety group (I like the parking sensors but DO NOT want adaptive cruise etc)
-Cold weather group
-Aux switch group
-Trailer tow package
-Auto transmission
-Select Trac system

So yeah, thats it! Sold the truck today in less than 2hrs, now I'm eagerly waiting to ink things for the next project. I've already joined the tread lightly so hoping it all lines up with the order and delivery times.
Sponsored

Deleted member 28696

Happy Sunday all. As of today I'm in the market for a new Gladiator. I've owned my 18' Crew Cab Cummins Ram for the past 3 years and while the huge diesel truck life is cool, its time for a change. I honestly lost interest in the scene about a year ago as my truck was very tastefully modded for reliability drivability but it's gotten to be a pain to own.

I've been lurking on here for quite some time, I've read and re-read a lot of articles on the various models and I've settled on the Mojave as my primary build. I don't really tow much of anything (I know...diesel) and I run up and down the highway a lot all week long.

I live in NH, which means all the dealers in the tristate area are out of their minds price wise or flat out don't want the business of ordering something but thanks to you bunch I'm working with Dan over at Gupton.....Thats 1700+ miles kids.

So....Build wise. Here is what I've got spec'd out for now. Keeping in mind it'll remain mostly stock for a while as I'm building a new garage this year to support my habits. Audio will be addressed early on which is why I opt for the minimal system. I'm also leaning towards the aftermarket for rooftop insulation unless someone can tell me the OEM is better.
-Body colored fenders
-Body colored hard top
-7" uconnect
-Remote start
-LED lighting group
-Active safety group (I like the parking sensors but DO NOT want adaptive cruise etc)
-Cold weather group
-Aux switch group
-Trailer tow package
-Auto transmission
-Select Trac system

So yeah, thats it! Sold the truck today in less than 2hrs, now I'm eagerly waiting to ink things for the next project. I've already joined the tread lightly so hoping it all lines up with the order and delivery times.
Congrats! you'll love your new Jeep Gladiator. I've had mine since late February and it's been great. I've already done some of the modifications with many more to come, so far so good.

Green_Gladiator

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 22 NX350 F-Sport
Occupation
Commercial HVAC
Great choice, just in time for summer 🍻 ... Took delivery of my Mojave a month ago .. 30 days & 1k miles later and I honestly can say I love this truck!

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 1989 YJ
Occupation
Jeep Headliners

-Body colored fenders
-Body colored hard top
-7" uconnect
-Remote start
-LED lighting group
-Cold weather group
-Aux switch group
-Trailer tow package
-Auto transmission
-Select Trac system

Congrats! You'll love it!

-Mark
Sponsored