First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Sales Manager
Just popping in to say Hello! Like most here probably way to enthusiastic about the vehicle I drive LOL. Just picked up my new 2021 Black Rubicon (3 pedal version) on 12/30 and absolutely love it. I’m a bit of a car/truck nut. I traded my Expedition Limited for this Gem and it’s been fantastic. Not many trucks on the market that are a convertible, a manual, have all the luxury features, have a bed and can go just about anywhere.

Here’s a couple pics. I did side steps, bumper hoop, shorty antenna, some nice red dials and trim pieces inside to match along with some XD844’s 22 x 12 with Toyo AT III’s. She’s fully loaded with Tan Leather, heated seats/wheel, upgraded Audio, radar cruise, 2 tops, bed liner, bed cover and pretty much the kitchen sink and then some.

Look forward to chatting with the folks here!

Jeep Gladiator New Gladiator Owner IMG_0139
Sponsored

Maximus Gladius

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Construction, Gold Mining, Surface Engineer
Welcome aboard! Hope your rig puts many miles behind you and new horizons in front!

OP
OP
Phantomx2k

Phantomx2k

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales Manager
Thank you! Already put 1100 miles on it in 3 weeks and I work from home… Oh yea forgot to add after 3 weeks my Corsa Exhaust finally shipped! Can’t wait to install that. This thing is so quiet inside and the motor is really smooth So being that it’s a stick I can’t hear it or feel it when I’m revving up to take off or, well anything. Needs to make some noise!

jay21mojave

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator 2013 JKU Sport '09 Patriot
Occupation
Sales Acct Mgr - OEM Wholesale DLR Group
Very Nice.. Looks like you are on your way now.. Enjoy Enjoy Drive It.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Phantomx2k

Phantomx2k

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales Manager
Appreciate that. I do 99% on road so this setup is really nice. I still have the stock rims and tires if I want to go play off road.
Sponsored