First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversary Gladiator
Occupation
IT
Just picked up a Gladiator on Friday, Originally asking price was $45640 and I walked out at $39392. This is my first Gladiator but not my first Jeep. I have had a 2012 2dr JK sport and I started this year with a 2020 2dr JLR 6MT. The Rubicon was amazing but with a baby on the way we needed something better suited for a young one so traded that in for a 2020 Ford Escape Titanium. Fast forward 8.5 months and we were looking for a midsize truck for a 2nd family car. We just bought our first house so having a truck for furniture and general house projects made sense. I tested all midsize trucks except the Honda Ridgeline (I know they have good ratings but ill pass) The Jeep was easily the best in our opinion. I've owned 3 Toyota Tacoma's but I cant get past the look of the 3rd gens. 1st and 2nd gens were so much better looking IMO. Colorado/Canyon are dated and the Ranger has terrible refinement. Full size trucks wont fit in my garage either. Almost bought a Snazzberry but last minute went with white knowing that the truck looking purple on cloudy days and night, I wasn't into it. Really pretty in the sun but white looks good at all times. Ive ordered a leveling kit and plan on 35s but that will be after the baby is here. Any ways, glad to be here and learn some more about jeeps!

JLR.jpg

JLR2.jpg

JT.jpg

JT3.jpg
Sponsored

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y