David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
retired military
Hi Everybody.
I’m Dave and live just a few miles from Lake Ontario in the Rochester, NY metro.

This is my forth Jeep, in a row and even though i loved my Grand Cherokees and a 2016 Cherokee Trailhawk, I decided I needed some real fun in life and fell for a 22 Rubicon in hydro-blue.

I am loving the rig and looking into some basic mods for this year, since I now feel a bit broke. I guess that comes with buying a well equipped JT Rubicon.

My screen name is because I have a constantly ground sniffing coonhound.

25A7E912-FFBD-4318-B28B-40E3CF58B4C2.jpeg
Sponsored

lppd45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon M/T, 1966 Deville convertible, 2013 Jetta TDI M/T, 2003 Road King, and 2016 CVO Street Glide
Occupation
Retired
Welcome. From my own experience if you want to lose that broke feeling you have stay away from here. Way too many good ideas being thrown around that I never would have thought of on my own.

Killroy Was Here

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Forum Pro Tip: Stay away.........Far, Far, Away from the "What did you do TO your Gladiator today" thread!!

If you thought the truck gave you a broke feeling.......You ain't seen nothin yet! :CWL:

Midnight Rider

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S, RIP.
Occupation
Senior Construction Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
Forum Pro Tip: Stay away.........Far, Far, Away from the "What did you do TO your Gladiator today" thread!!

If you thought the truck gave you a broke feeling.......You ain't seen nothin yet! :CWL:
Welcome. Very helpful people here. We like having fun too. 👆
Sponsored