First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Mojave
Occupation
Health Care
I have just picked up a 23 mojave Hard Top. I would like some help in finding out where i can get a good soft top would love to find tan as my jeep is green
Would like any help i can get
Sponsored

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
I have just picked up a 23 mojave Hard Top. I would like some help in finding out where i can get a good soft top would love to find tan as my jeep is green
Would like any help i can get
I don't think anyone makes a tan soft top for the JT. I have not seen any on sites that supply JT accessories, I could be mistaken though. Your best bet would be to contact BesTop directly as they are the manufacturer of Jeep soft tops. Or, you can contact Benny with @AllMoparParts.com If anyone would know, it's Benny!
If you would like a black top, you can check the member marketplace here on the site, always someone selling a soft top, new and used. Prices do vary depending on many factors. Can also check facebook marketplace for anyone selling there.
Hope this helps. Best of luck to you!

Florida Mojave

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU, 2018 JKU, 2021 JT Mojave
Welcome to the club!
Exactly what @4xjeepr said - have never seen a tan one, probably a custom order...but make sure you know there are two kinds of tops, vinyl and Twill premium. Big difference in material (and price) especially if you keep it outdoors. I see them on FB marketplace all the time...
Happy hunting!!

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Mojave Sarge
Occupation
Gunsmith
I agree, a Tan top would look good on a Sarge Green JT. The one that @Hootbro posted above looks to be a well made product. I doubt it would be cost effective to buy it though.

I had/have a friend that lives in Australia. Back during the TJ days of old we used to send smaller items back and forth to each other that we each could only find in our respective Country. It wasn't cheap.

Sponsored

OP
OP

RentaMedic

First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Mojave
Occupation
Health Care
Welcome to the club!
Exactly what @4xjeepr said - have never seen a tan one, probably a custom order...but make sure you know there are two kinds of tops, vinyl and Twill premium. Big difference in material (and price) especially if you keep it outdoors. I see them on FB marketplace all the time...
Happy hunting!!
what is the difference if you would

OP
OP

RentaMedic

First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Mojave
Occupation