First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
Occupation
IT
They will be 1/2” more outset than the +25 AEV wheels, and will look like this with 12.50 tires:

Jeep Gladiator New Quadratec Morphic Wheel in latest catalog, not yet on website B9544157-53AB-4994-A2F7-4C818FC54DF5
Can you please post a pic from the side? I am really interested to see how these look with the 37 Ridge Grapplers.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Oo, I like these. The OEM JTR (which are more like the Hardrock) and JKR with the machined finish look more like a flower petal to me than a spoked wheel. Or a turtle. Same with the machined edge version of the Morphic. Same with the JTLE version. Kind of like how the old lady/young lady optical illusions tend to look one way until your really look, but then your eye goes back to whichever is the default.

With these new Morphics, I see spokes rather than flower petal; I think it is the less pronounced lips at the forks.

Sponsored

Offdhk01

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
Occupation
IT
Oo, I like these. The OEM JTR (which are more like the Hardrock) and JKR with the machined finish look more like a flower petal to me than a spoked wheel. Or a turtle. Same with the machined edge version of the Morphic. Same with the JTLE version. Kind of like how the old lady/young lady optical illusions tend to look one way until your really look, but then your eye goes back to whichever is the default.

With these new Morphics, I see spokes rather than flower petal; I think it is the less pronounced lips at the forks.
I agree, 100%!!! I have been searching to find a pic with the black or gray Morphic on a sting gray gladiator w/35’s or 37’s. Hard to find. I keep coming up with results of the Launch Edition or Willys stock wheels instead. I’m not a fan of the flower look. Lol

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
5.2" backspace converts to +11.43mm offset, therefore these with a 37x12.5 tire will be pushed out 50.43 mm (~2") wider than a stock Rubicon wheel/tire set up (285/70 R17 on a 7.5" wide wheel).

Note the visualizer below only allows offsets in 1mm increments, so it shows 50mm (1.95"):

Jeep Gladiator New Quadratec Morphic Wheel in latest catalog, not yet on website Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 10.54.09 AM

Offdhk01

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
Occupation
IT
I think they look great. Ordering the Gunmetal Grey ones for my White Rubi now.
Jeep Gladiator New Quadratec Morphic Wheel in latest catalog, not yet on website Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 6.23.53 PM
Post pics, I’m excited to see them. Same...I pulled the trigger on a set in black for my Sting Gray Rubi. Wheels are already in the garage waiting for matching lug nuts. Getting them put on next week, can’t wait!!

StingyJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I agree, 100%!!! I have been searching to find a pic with the black or gray Morphic on a sting gray gladiator w/35’s or 37’s. Hard to find. I keep coming up with results of the Launch Edition or Willys stock wheels instead. I’m not a fan of the flower look. Lol
37” Cooper ST Maxx and Mopar 2”

7E16B767-4DF5-4DF0-9D37-0110F3421C51.jpeg

Sponsored

King Nothing

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 2500
Occupation
Truck Driver
Ooooh. I really like these. Adding them to my list of possible wheels

OP
OP
JeepRealtor

JeepRealtor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thekashatteam.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (Bright White), 2019 Ford Expedition Limited Stealth Package (Magnetic)
Occupation
Realtor

Foxtail

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport 2012 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited
Those wheels will be great for up to a 37” tire on a Rubicon, with anything other than a MetalCloak or Rock Krawler lift. I wish that had been an option when I bought my wheels.
What is the minimum wheel offset with the Metal Cloak lift?
Sponsored