Sponsored

New Tires, wheels, tpms, and bolt pattern question

JusTheUsual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Just got new Gladiator Sport...don't know if Sport or Sports S...has a lot of options. Don't know the difference. Im looking at rims and tires for it. What is the bolt pattern so I know im ordering the right rims. Is there is certain backset/offset I have to order? Also, can the stock tpms sensors come off stock rims and just put on new rims? Depending on if im getting 18" rims or 17" rims would that make a difference on backset/offset? Im definitely getting 33 to 34" tires on all stock Gladiator. Just got Gladiator a few days ago and would like to order the new rims and tires by this weekend. Thanks
Sponsored

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
Just got new Gladiator Sport...don't know if Sport or Sports S...has a lot of options. Don't know the difference. Im looking at rims and tires for it. What is the bolt pattern so I know im ordering the right rims. Is there is certain backset/offset I have to order? Also, can the stock tpms sensors come off stock rims and just put on new rims? Depending on if im getting 18" rims or 17" rims would that make a difference on backset/offset? Im definitely getting 33 to 34" tires on all stock Gladiator. Just got Gladiator a few days ago and would like to order the new rims and tires by this weekend. Thanks
There is no badging that says sport s, all just say sport. The quickest difference is that the S has aluminum rims and the sport has black steel.