Sponsored

Code 3

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTM
Really nice design and location but it looks like it will interfere with my Redline hood struts. Hoping I’m wrong.

ryanlsmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Really nice design and location but it looks like it will interfere with my Redline hood struts. Hoping I’m wrong.
I nearly ran into this with the VOSwitch, which mounts in the same spot. The quick disconnect seems the most concerning, but given that it appears to be sitting behind that strip of pinch sheet metal, it looks like it would clear.
Jeep Gladiator New Underhood ARB Single Compressor Mount - 813 Fabrication & Design 81C0ECA9-D223-43BE-AEB6-69EF301D7256

Sponsored

OP
OP
813 Fabrication & Design

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Really nice. Unfortunately my voswitch is in that location or I would be all over this kit.
I am looking at another possible option so it may still be possible for you to add one under the hood. I am just now in the CAD (Cardboard Aided Design) phase :)

Toten Unterhosen

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Very slick! On your website you mentioned slight rubbing with a Rubicon hood. Do you have any insight if there would be similar with a Mojave hood or is there enough additional height to have clearance? I have an Arb single that comes mounted in the tackle box but would love to hard mount. Thanks!

OP
OP
813 Fabrication & Design

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
I am not for certain. The other Underhood mount I have also rubs very slightly on the Rubicon hood when the ARB twin is mounted. It does not rub on the Sport/Overland hood. I think that is the same for this mount. The Mojave hood has as much or more room than the Sport hood so I think it should clear.
Sponsored