First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
I actually took some pictures, it looks perfect in the truck but the tech was not impressed. I don't have cracks yet so I don't really care it wasn't Autolite finish level.

Actually none of the photos turned out very well, so here's a link to a short video: https://photos.app.goo.gl/3b1tGZceXUh98xgv6

For context, the tech mentioned a scratch - the glass is optically perfect. Must have been dirt. Not hard to do perfect with a flat windshield though 🤣 BUT - I've had brand new factory glass replaced on other vehicles due to optical distortion.

Are you saying the Gorilla Glass molding was thin and wavy?
Sponsored

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2018 JLUR, 2023 JTuRD
RainX $10 solution. Get their glass repair kits. It may save you effort. In AZ we replace windshields every 3 months it seems. If the hit is not too bad I use the RainX.

Wife’s brand new JL with 60 on the clock was hit. This fixed it right up Before it started to travel.

it takes 10 minutes and is near perfect. It really works.

Granted, the extra $2 a Month on insurance for full replacement helps as well. We have it on all our cars.

7E9723D9-E16F-42E1-B25E-FFC9AC2664D1.jpeg
I was not sure this would do much but WOW! I had a crack glued by a pro and this worked just as good for 1/4 the money.
Impressed
Thanks for posting this @AZCooWhip !
Gregj

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I was not sure this would do much but WOW! I had a crack glued by a pro and this worked just as good for 1/4 the money.
Impressed
Thanks for posting this @AZCooWhip !
Gregj
Always glad to help. Glad it worked so well. 👍🏻
Sponsored