Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone been to Northwest OHV Park in Bridgeport? I'd like to go up there sometime (now that I live in Austin) and want to know if it's decent for a stock JTR. If anyone is planning a trip at all I'd tag along and camp - otherwise I'll go with my wife but we'll stay in a hotel in Dallas.
Sponsored

JCFindley

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I am new to the forum and new to the JT but have been to the park on a regular basis for the last two years. (Once or twice a month.)

I am learning the terminology for the group. If a stock JTR means Rubicon your vehicle is more than capable for most of the park. Even if it isn't a Rubi there are a LOT of trails and roads and areas any Jeep including JTs can do and have a lot of fun with. We tend to show up by ourselves then just join in with a group that we think looks about as capable as the vehicle we are in.

If you do make your way up let us know as we are usually up for a trip out that way.

OP
OP
Squelch

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
I am new to the forum and new to the JT but have been to the park on a regular basis for the last two years. (Once or twice a month.)

I am learning the terminology for the group. If a stock JTR means Rubicon your vehicle is more than capable for most of the park. Even if it isn't a Rubi there are a LOT of trails and roads and areas any Jeep including JTs can do and have a lot of fun with. We tend to show up by ourselves then just join in with a group that we think looks about as capable as the vehicle we are in.

If you do make your way up let us know as we are usually up for a trip out that way.
Thanks - yes, JTR is a Rubicon Gladiator (which I only picked up in the last few months being on here). I wont be able to get up there for at least a few weekends because we just moved into our house a week ago and we're still unpacking/moving furniture around and just getting settled. So weekends are filled up with Home Depot and Ikea runs.

I'll send a message when we do head up there. It would be good to get together with someone who's been through there a lot.

JCFindley

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Works for us.

My JK decided to spontaniously combust and burned down the garage and damage or destroy everything else we had so are a touch busy here as well.

Just drop a message when yall are ready.
Sponsored