• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas OEM 7" Radio, bezel and A/C Controls

Lynn_F

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I just upgraded to the Linkswell 12.1 head unit.

Asking $450 for the radio, bezel and A/C controls.

20210704_155906.jpg
Sponsored

jsn319

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
What is the little round speaker above the head unit, and are you willing to ship? (PM sent for additional info on shipping)

OP
OP
Lynn_F

Lynn_F

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
What is the little round speaker above the head unit, and are you willing to ship? (PM sent for additional info on shipping)
That speaker came with the radio that I replaced this one with...I still have no idea what it is! Yes willing to ship if necessary.

cb4017

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Max Tow
Occupation
Retired USN and retired LEO
Very interested. Do you have the unlock code?

OP
OP
Lynn_F

Lynn_F

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Not yet, I am going to try and get it fr the dealership today.

Sponsored

cb4017

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I'm going to backtrack a little. Does this radio have SiriusXM? Can you list the part numbers for the radio and the HVAC controls?
Thank You.

Last edited:

cb4017

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I'm going to backtrack a little. Does this radio have SiriusXM? Can you list the part numbers for the radio and the HVAC controls?
Thank You.
PM sent.

MMMII

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR - 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Redfin - Real Estate Consultant
That speaker came with the radio that I replaced this one with...I still have no idea what it is!
Not trying to jack your thread but……Isn't that the Linkswell chime speaker? I think some Jeep system chimes use the head unit to execute the chime and when you replace the HU the signals use external speakers (for some reason that makes sense to someone).

-Cheers!

OP
OP
Lynn_F

Lynn_F

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Not trying to jack your thread but……Isn't that the Linkswell chime speaker? I think some Jeep system chimes use the head unit to execute the chime and when you replace the HU the signals use external speakers (for some reason that makes sense to someone).

-Cheers!
Do you mean a chime for like notifications through Bluetooth?

Haley

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 1981 CJ8
Occupation
Landscaping
Do you mean a chime for like notifications through Bluetooth?
No - a chime for proximity sensors when you're backing up. The Stinger unit has one, too.

Side note - how are you liking the Linkswell now that you've had it installed for a bit?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Lynn_F

Lynn_F

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Ahhh...well shit. The only thing I don't like about it is how hard it is to tuck all of the wires in behind the unit when installing it.

Overall I like it a lot. It is much more refined than the seicane unit I had in my JK and doesn't have the glitches.

The only real negative is the lack of SXM. Using the app works fine it's just not as convenient.

I was finally able to get the DVR installed and it is a great addition!!

Haley

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 1981 CJ8
Occupation
Landscaping
Ahhh...well shit. The only thing I don't like about it is how hard it is to tuck all of the wires in behind the unit when installing it.

Overall I like it a lot. It is much more refined than the seicane unit I had in my JK and doesn't have the glitches.

The only real negative is the lack of SXM. Using the app works fine it's just not as convenient.

I was finally able to get the DVR installed and it is a great addition!!
I have the heigh10 unit and the cramming of wires is the same. I'm going back and forth with it. Solved some problems with the help of support (saw you've had some complaints about LinksWell support - Stinger is fairly responsive at least).

My only real complaint now is the level of contrast on maps. I had a high end Kenwood in my last car and the display was real crisp. It may be a matter of USB connectors jeep uses, I'm testing that out this weekend. And I wish it ran wireless, but I have a dongle on order for that.
Sponsored