OP

TGC22

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Willys
Granted they look better then stock. I would question as to why that has the wrong bumper on it before buying. That's not the Sport/Sport S bumper.
It's part of the Body Color Fender Flare Package. Definitely better than stock.

Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
It's part of the Body Color Fender Flare Package. Definitely better than stock.
I see.. That I did not know. I was only interested in the Max Tow so I never paid much attention to the body color fender package since it wasnt an option. Definitely better then the ugly stock sport bumper.

OP
OP

TGC22

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Willys
I see.. That I did not know. I was only interested in the Max Tow so I never paid much attention to the body color fender package since it wasnt an option. Definitely better then the ugly stock sport bumper.
I agree, if I got a stock bumper I would probably swap it out for an after market like I did my JKU, but I'm happy with the colored accents. I will still probably take out the sections that link the fenders to the bumper.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
I agree, if I got a stock bumper I would probably swap it out for an after market like I did my JKU, but I'm happy with the colored accents. I will still probably take out the sections that link the fenders to the bumper.
One of the first things I did was ditch that ugly black plastic bumper.

TheHime

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator
THanks, I did look at them, but they didn't have any that worked for me. They were great to work with. It seems that Gobi is a tough color to get right now.
Have you looked at ordering the one you want? There’s not very many incentives to make the purchase right now. You can get the Jeep you want and might get more incentives at the time of pick up.

clrobins6r

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Contractor
I'm in Virginia and found my Gobi Sport S with almost identical extras as yours in Maryland. I went to Ourisman in Clarksville, MD and got a pretty close to your deal, a bit over $40k with all the rebates. This was about three weeks ago. I took the train up, they picked me up at the station and it took 1 hour at the dealership and I was on my way home. Train ticket was only $40, so worth it. I sold my JKU to a local dealer who gave me more cast for it. If you found what you want and can get it at $40k with those options, I'd jump on it.

Sponsored

OP
OP

TGC22

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Willys
Thanks for everyone's input. I ended up not pulling the trigger. I had wanted a soft top originally and switched as no one could find me one in Gobi. In the end, I'd rather wait and get the one I wanted.

FLGladiator

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seadoo
The issue I found with the high volume dealers is they tend to offer you less for your trade. Before you go to the dealer, get a price from Carvana. They were reasonable with their purchaser offer pre Covid and I used their offer to get a decent trade for my JKU WW when I bought a JT
Exactly. Out of about 5 dealerships, I found one that used KBB value and offered me 4k above all the others. It was a smaller town family owned dealership, all of the big public dealerships sucked bad.
Sponsored