First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Hi Everyone, I am new Gladiator convert. I've had 3 JKUs in the past and had to have a truck to pull our camper so the Gladiator was my choice. Our 1 yr old Ford F-150 started having electrical issues to I instantly traded it. I have had issues with at least 4 Ford's and don't think I'll every buy another.

I have added a few items. Dealer installed Mopar 2" lift. 35" Method wheels with BFG KM3 Mud Terrain tires. Voodoo Fabrications 14" rack with Mopar bed cover brackets. ViAir onboard air system (still testing and need to tidy up the wires once I add my bracket bumpstops). I made brackets and a gauge pod to hold it all on the rail system. I bike a lot and use it for the bikes as well as the truck. I also added Rough Country 8" LED bars to the rack for surround lighting when camping/biking/backing up. I am working on custom bike mounts for the rack. Not in the pic but very worth the money are a set of Rugged Ridge door sill protecters. They cover everything! Rock Slide Engineering power steps and Smittybilt winch on the way.

IMG_3813.JPG

IMG_3814.JPG

IMG_3815.JPG

IMG_3816.JPG

IMG_3817.JPG

IMG_3818.JPG

IMG_3819.JPG
Sponsored

ron168

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Rubi, '20 JT Rubi LE, '17 GLS63
This looks awesome. Great mods. Can that rack come off easily?

ron168

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Rubi, '20 JT Rubi LE, '17 GLS63
This is the 14" height. They sell 10" and 18" also. I think 10" would block a lot of the rear view. The 14" is perfect height
I am seriously considering this rack for an RTT. Only question is which height. I like the 14" but may not fit rotopaks w/RTT so I may have to go 18". Your setup looks great.

KB Voodoo

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kbvoodoo.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JT
I am seriously considering this rack for an RTT. Only question is which height. I like the 14" but may not fit rotopaks w/RTT so I may have to go 18". Your setup looks great.
You can use Rotopax with the 14".
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.