Options Price List???

Jeepin Weekend

First Name
Easton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 2 Door Rubicon, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Does anyone have any ideas for pricing on the wheels? I know it costs $1k to get the polished rims on the JL but that included 5 of those wheels. The JT will only have 4 since the spare is a steel rim. Sounds like it should be cheaper than the JL's option.
Sponsored

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
Linex is almost double the thickness a d is applied after mechanical prep by sanding. The factory stuff isnt roughed up....just put on after an adhesion promoter is sprayed. At 495 the cost is about the same

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Please help me with the matrix. I'm missing pricing on these items.

rear bumper step extension
Lockable Storage - (only available with cargo rail system - IS THIS CONFIRMED?)
33" mud terrain optional
Front license plate

Last edited:

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
EDIT:

Okay can somebody tell me how the dual top with body colored top works? Looks like its about $2295 for dual top and $2195 for body colored top on a JL, if you select both, it changes the body clored price to $1200, so you get a $995 discount?

Am i reading that right?

Next question, why does the dual top cost $2295 for JT, when a sunrider costs $595 over standard, and freedom top costs $1195? Those two combined are $505 LESS?

Last edited:

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
The under seat lock box is part of the trail rail system, would not be offered separately.

Please help me with the matrix. I'm missing pricing on these items.

Lockable Storage - (only available with cargo rail system - IS THIS CONFIRMED?)
33" mud terrain optional
Front license plate

Sponsored

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible
The MT tires are a no cost option on Rubicon models. Can't remember which review said that but it was in there.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Okay, now i'm just looking at remote start, something made it included on my rubicon build.

These things can't find pricing, not sure if its rumored or what.
tri fold cover
Front License Plate Bracket
is the brake controller gone now?

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Okay, now i'm just looking at remote start, something made it included on my rubicon build.

These things can't find pricing, not sure if its rumored or what.
tri fold cover
Front License Plate Bracket
is the brake controller gone now?
Remote start ? Oh, you must of selected the smokers group which automatically adds the remote start which must also add the fire retardant leather application . . . all toll comes to ~ $2250.00 ! :LOL: . . . just a little side humor to relieve some of that tech-stress you seem to be enduring with this "list" your building . . . :clap:, by the way thanks for that !

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Remote start ? Oh, you must of selected the smokers group which automatically adds the remote start which must also add the fire retardant leather application . . . all toll comes to ~ $2250.00 ! :LOL: . . . just a little side humor to relieve some of that tech-stress you seem to be enduring with this "list" your building . . . :clap:, by the way thanks for that !
not too much stress, just wanna help guys out. In a way its kind of a moot point with the real build page up, but my matrix thing will include stuff about invoice pricing and discounts which Jeep won't post online. Oh man maybe i am stressed, :beer::beer: tonight for me! :fist bump:

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Does anyone have any ideas for pricing on the wheels? I know it costs $1k to get the polished rims on the JL but that included 5 of those wheels. The JT will only have 4 since the spare is a steel rim. Sounds like it should be cheaper than the JL's option.
GOOD POINT ! 4 VS 5 ! Bet the price is the same or higher ! ? :headbang:

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Ok folks now they have pricing listed for all models, even has the truck cost listed. And for some reason the rear bumper side step is no longer listed on any models. Perhaps they will sell that only through Mopar. And still nothing listed on the Mopar site.
Sponsored